1. Although the location is well in nature, it is also extremely remote, somewhere you would call "in the middle of nowhere".
2. My room was in a building like where the sound isolation is not available. Around my "falling asleep" time, there were people arriving, and I could hear them talking and walking to every detail.
3. The bed was so soft that I could disappear as I lay in it. The pillows became like thin sheets when I put my head on. It's not my favorite type of lodging. It was not comfortable, but ok for 2 nights.
1. The staff was extremely helpful. All of them are very helpful, cheerful and friendly. The owner helps the guests herself and she is very sweet. I had forgotten my toothbrush, and in no time she gave me a proper toothbrush, not one of those useless travelling versions but the real thing.
2. The food was very fresh, homemade, and delicious. I loved the bread they served at dinner. And there were proper fresh croissants at breakfast.
3. The location is very nice if you want to be in the nature and relax. There are running/walking/cycling routes to go for letting some sweat out after a heavy business day.
4. Rooms are very clean and tidy with a lot of space. Bathroom was also very cute.