Only small issue that was the house-keeping was a bit hit or miss and one day they didnt even restock toilet paper. Beds were too soft for my wife and I but some folks may like that.
- Hotel Gym: I am a workout fanatic so the gym is important to me. This was the standard hotel shabby gym - 2 x treadmills, 1 x Elliptical, 1 x stationary bike, a "machine" that has bench press, lat pulldown, and leg press, and then dumbbells from 2 KG up to 20 KG. Couple of exercise balls in there also in a pretty large space.
As other posts highlight, great location in historic Copenhagen which gives you walking access to just about everything you want to see (and if not the central station is 2 blocks away so you can catch a train or bus there).
- Rooms: Had 2 rooms and both were excellent. Were on the 3rd floor and it was very quiet and we couldnt hear anything (both faced the Town Square). Rooms were clean, more spacious than expected and there were no problems with them. Had to keep the heat very low (even though it was cold) because the heaters work better than good...they can make you start sweating. We had an extra bed in the kids room and my son said it was quite comfortable which was a surprise.
- Breakfast Buffet: For families with kids this is the way to go. Very good buffet with enough of the staple hot and cold items to feed just about anyone. Great hours (0700-1100) every day and the staff do a great job of refilling items when they are empty. Hot items include eggs, bacon, sausage, tomatoes, and baked beans. Cold items include various meats, cheeses, breads and jams, pastries, and fresh fruit. Hot beverage machine to get coffee, hot water and tea, lattes, etc.
- Front Desk: Very helpful and knowledgeable. Spoke with many different workers and all were courteous and assisted us. They maintained a list of restaurants that were open on Christmas Eve and Christmas which was critical since the vast majority were closed. No issues booking thru Booking.com and the final bill was exactly what I had booked months prior. Checking in and out is easy based on the hotel only a couple blocks from the main train station.
- Wi-Fi: Is free which is always suspect because normally this means that it is not that good. Using the failsafe test of what my young adult and teenage kids said, it was great wifi as they never complained once. Was nice for myself as the couple times I had to do work I had no problems connecting and then staying on.