Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
394 El Gaish Ave, Zizinia, Alexandria, Egypt – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
43 properties in Alexandria
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
149 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Plaza Hotel Alexandria's staff speak: English, Arabic
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Food & Drink
Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast in the room, Restaurant (à la carte), Restaurant (buffet), Snack bar
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 4 per day.
Room service, 24-hour front desk, Currency exchange, Laundry, Dry cleaning, Ironing service, Shoeshine, Meeting/banquet facilities, Business centre, Fax/photocopying
Newspapers, Family rooms, Lift, Heating, Air conditioning
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
One older child or adult is charged USD 40 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 149 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
Standing on the Mediterranean shore in Alexandria, this 4-star hotel is situated in the elegant Saba Pasha district.
Score from 243 reviews Good
Sheraton Montazah features a well-equipped gym and free-form pool offering panoramic sea views. Located 10 minutes’ walk from El Mandara Railway Station, its rooms have a private balcony.
Score from 1296 reviews Good
This 5-star hotel in Alexandria offers an outdoor pool, a spa and a gym. It features modern accommodation with views of the sea or city. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
Score from 434 reviews Good
Dating back to the early 20th century, this historic 4-star hotel is situated directly on Alexandria’s waterfront. Breakfast can be enjoyed on the rooftop terrace with panoramic Corniche views.
Score from 228 reviews Very good
hotel staff very helpfull on every possible way customer services miss Reda thanks for making our stay better sea vieuw breakfast
internet noisy street , hotel can do nothing about it Laundry services is a disasture , not recomended
The sea view from the room and it's size.
Wi fi is not available in the room as advertised, AC was loud & noisy. 20% discount which I received by E-mail was not given to me at time of booking as promised.
Nice staff, good food, great location. Ii was my 3dt time in this hotel and I will be back also 4th time.
wifi signal was this time so poor, that most of the time I didn't have any access. Street noices are loud. It's not a big deal for me, but I can imagine other people having a problem with that.
The hospitality, cleanliness, comfort and size of the room, room service, news papers
Very friendly and accommodating staff, made us feel very welcome and went out of their way to help us with any special requests. Hotel itself was clean and has everything you would possibly need. Well located, within walking distance to mall and beaches.
No free WiFi as per their listing on booking.com No mini bar, only a bar fridge Bar facility in hotel did not offer a big range of drinks.
The staff was very welcoming and kind with customers
The waiting area is very small comparing with the number of customers. The smoking area is together with the non-smoking area which bother many other people and force them to leave the place and go elsewhere.. It's important to separate this area
staff was friendly ,Hotel very near to the beach, cost is less compared to other similar hotels
Wi Fi was not working in during my 2 days stay
nice room with a lot of space very good location and close to 4season shopping mall good view for the sea free parking
WiFi not working they serve free breakfast after 11 am they don't serve soup after 12 midnight the room service serve dinner without salt and not good response to bring another one no american breakfast although it is mention in the room menu no OSN channels
1. Location and room rate was convenient for us. 2. The view from the high floors was excellent, and the rooms were modern and clean. 3. Desk and room staff were helpful, polite, and prompt to respond with laundry collection and return etc.
1. Air conditioning system was not fully effective and had a stale smell. 2. Wi-fi was not working in our rooms, and not reliable in the lobby either. The advertising should not mislead customers on this item. 3. Breakfast waitresses were not as helpful or efficient as the other staff.
Location Staff (very friendly) Room furniture Cleanness convenience
WI-FI very slow
I liked the location. staff are cooperative.
Very poor wifi signal inside the rooms. The window glass & balcony glass are too dirty and never clean. Breakfast Variety need to improve. TV cable channels are not working.
Location the staff are excellent, everyone always smile and want to help you
The hotel location and the staff of reception and restaurant and room service are v.good and cooerative
The desription of suits and rooms were not clear on the site as the hotel include varies rooms each of them differentiate in area and view of sea , so it should be more clarified
Smily reciption, timing for Lundery, clean rooms and calm environment.
Resturant people are not taking care of their personal cleaning most of them smil sweating.
Location is good Staff is good too
Room was dirty (even stain marks on bed sheets). Extremely noisy because it is facing the promenade road (constant car horns plus bad noise isolation...better bring earplugs). Poor breakfast. Free wifi but almost useless (when you manage to get signal it is extremely slow).
Food is not good & not profitional
Mira is the only competent person at reception.
I have stayed here several times, but in my most recent trip it has been problem after problem. First, no towels. Then being charged extra for more ketchup. Who charges for ketchup?? I was woken by telephone for house cleaning... Who calls to check for house cleaning? At 9 am, I was up until 6am in a meeting with another part of the world. Needless to say I was not happy. I said no cleaning until later. 30 minutes later the housecleaning woman knocked and entered my room. Why? I already said no... But you still come to my room, knock once and open the door anyways. I am sorry, this is bad customer service. Constant unnecessary arguments with reception. Every room service order had something missing. The service is getting more bad on every visit. To the manager, you are doing a terrible job. Your staff could be better but the problem is not the staff but a VERY POOR Manager. Don't blame your staff, fire yourself. Go back to school and do over the customer relations course. I truly hope you read this but my guess is you do not. If you did, you would make changes to your management process and fix the stupid things that make customers never return. You are listed as 4 stars. Not sure who gave you that number but you don't deserve it.
Rooms are nice and clean. Staff is helpful but not all especially certain reception people.
Absolutely the worst, the most terrible Internet.
1. The reception staff were friendly and respectful. 2. The location is a great plus, right in front of the Corniche, few minutes walk from the San Stefano Mall. 3. The room is really clean, comfortable, tidy, hygienic and well-maintained. The sea view was exceptionally awesome. 4. The check-in was easy. They accept credit cards. I paid exactly the same rate on booking.com which was way cheaper than the on-site rate. 5. Shoe-polishing machines are in every story and helped a lot :)
1. The drop-off area was inconvenient. The gate was located in a small side-street. The bus dropped us in a no-stop area in the main street by the hotel building. We had to move our stuff as fast as we could otherwise the driver could have been fined. 2. Being in a busy area, the traffic noise was a big downside. The traffic starts to get down by 10-11 PM. 3. The electricity went on and off almost on a daily basis but took seconds to go on back. 4. We didn't like the idea of carpets being everywhere including the corridors and the rooms. 5. The corridors smelled smoky. the rooms however never did. 6. Some of the restaurant staff need to be more professional. I asked for some bread once and one of them replied unpleasantly. 7. The elevators are only two, small and it will take you sometime to get one. 8. No private beach or swimming pool. 9. Nothing special about the food.
Housekeeping Air conditioning Room facilities Mini bar not working in room and I told maintenance staff they told I should put only one bottle inside while it was working good in other rooms
1. The location was awesome right in front of the coastline where you can sit, relax and enjoy watching the sea waves and the Corniche. The lovely four season hotel mall is a few step next to you but you got to go through security check gates. 2. Reception staff were lovely and helpful. Right after we got in the rooms, we received a call whether we need anything else. 3. Check-in was easy. They accept credit cards. I have been charged for the exact rate of booking.com which is way cheaper than the on-site rate. 4. Rooms were really classy, clean, tidy, comfortable, well maintained and hygienic. 5. Shoe cleaners are there in every story.
1. The drop-off area is very inconvenient. The gate is located in a a small side street. We had to stop the bus in a no-stop area in the main crowded street by the building to get our luggage out. We had to do this so fast otherwise the driver could have been fined. If you don't have a lot of luggage then it's not of a problem at all. 2. Given the location in a busy area, traffic noise is a big negative. This could be a problem for those who find it difficult to fall asleep. Traffic starts to get down by 10-11 PM. 3. The restaurant staff need to be more professionally trained. I asked for some bread and one of them replied unpleasantly. I see this is a typical Egyptian way of dealing with others. 4. The elevators are only two, tight and it will take you sometime to get one (not a big deal for those who aren't in hurry though). 5. We didn't like the idea of carpets being everywhere in the hotel including the corridors and rooms. 6. Smoke smell in the corridors but never had it in the room. Smoking is a very common bad habit in the entire country. 7. Electricity ran on and off almost once everyday but took few seconds to come on over again. 8. The double room was smaller than a two-single room. 9. Wi-fi stopped once but worked right away after a call.
the air condition wasn't work and it's so dark at night the staff wasn't well trained
We've negotiated with thousands of hotels to get the very best deals. We call them Secret Deals and they only last for a limited time.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favourite destinations to receive personalised deals.
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!
Don't worry – your email address is safe with us. We'll never share your private information and you can unsubscribe at any time.