May be few people who will read my review will think it's a biased review. I will say to them go and have your own feedback because I am sure that people who tried this resort have the same feelings.
As I am a picky person and I have eyes that look into details, it's a bit difficult to be satisfied. In that resort they succeed to do so. I satisfied almost everything there.
If I will go into details for positives and negatives, I will start with negatives because there is no negatives. I know no one is perfect, this is a truth. But really I do not remember negatives.
For positives, I would say everything.
- Resort is huge, luxury, in a wonderful location.
- Facility is luxury, clean, tidy, well designed and well maintained.
- Rooms design is wonderful, rooms are big, clean, well furnished, bath and shower room is fantastic, good maintenance & housekeeping.
- pools are wonderful and clean. Kids pool is fantastic with a special design like a shore. Aqua park pool is a good one with convenient depth.
- beach, is a wonderful one, big, clean, well furnished. I like the private cabinet, water sports.
- dive center is the same. I went through a boat trip it was great. Snorkeling is fantastic. Good crew.
- For restaurants, main restaurant is wonderful always clean and tidy however number of guests inside. Food variety is pleasant. Other restaurants are also wonderful. I like the Indian, Italian, water fall restaurants because I tried them and I feel the rest of restaurants will be the same.
- People, all of them are friendly, hard worker and always with naturally happy faces and smiles. Their attitude makes you feel comfort and relax.
I extended my stay one more night.
Many thanks for all of you Sunrise team.
And special thanks to Mr. Said El Atiek (area GM) for his efforts that turns my stay to a most remarkable & enjoyable one.
I have to say Sharm Elsheikh for me means Sunrise grand select Arabian beach resort.