Romantic Chic Gothic Apartment
Different Locations, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona, Spain – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 37 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Romantic Chic Gothic Apartment.
|× 6||Three-Bedroom Apartment - Calle La Nau, 3|
|× 6||Two-Bedroom Apartment - Calle Sant Domenech del Call, 14|
5 Reasons to Choose Romantic Chic Gothic Apartment
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Family Rooms
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 49 per day.
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Shuttle Service (surcharge)
- Airport Shuttle
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Sant Felip Neri Square 0 miles
- El Maldà Theatre 0.1 miles
- Plaça Sant Jaume Tourism Office 0.1 miles
- Plaça Sant Jaume 0.1 miles
- La Seu, Cathedral of Barcelona 0.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Plaça Catalunya 0.4 miles
- Tivoli Theatre 0.5 miles
- Casa Batllo 0.8 miles
- Sagrada Familia 1.4 miles
- Sants Estacio 2.1 miles
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Cozy Apartment Near Sagrada Familia 21B has a review score of 9
Please note that the 20% deposit must be paid by credit card at the moment of making the reservation. The remaining 80% is payable on arrival in cash.
Please inform Romantic Chic Gothic Apartment of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
A security deposit of EUR 150 is required upon arrival for incidental charges. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
License number: HUTT-002193, HUTT-002433
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 37 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: