- The biggest one for me was no air con, just a fan that barely touched the surface, I did not sleep all night the room was so hot. Our fault, we should have checked.
- It is a trek up and down to town, which we did not mind but I was hoping to take my mum here next year and no way will she be able to manage it. We would have to keep getting taxis up and down for her. So it would not be worth it.
No fault of the hotel as we absolutely love its location.
- You can smell the drains outside the entrance door.
- The breakfast was set out lovely but very sparse, it needed a bit of tomato or something with the meat and cheese to give it a bit of moisture. It did not fill us.
- Flies. We sat around the pool and was pestered with flies, probably because it overlooks the horses that are in the pens just below.
- They took our passports and we did not get them back until the next day, and only because I made my partner ask for them back. The reception was closed when we went down to get them the evening we arrived so we had to wait until the following day.
I have always promised myself I would never let this happen after reading about mix ups etc. As we left, 2 passport where just sat on the desk near the door, no one in attendance, anyone could have took them.
눇We walked from the bus station as we were fed up with waiting for a taxi. It took us about half an hour, we really should have waited for a taxi. It is not an easy trek down there, especially with luggage.
We got a taxi back and it only cost 6 euro.
We knew it was down in the valley and really liked the look of it when we came across it whilst out on a walk in Ronda, back in June.
The negatives for me though outweigh the positives. I am not sure if we would stay again as I had mixed feelings.
It cost 93 euro for a twin room for the night, (the only room available) not cheap for a 1 star with no air con, considering we only paid 110 in June for a 4 star.
- Kind, helpful staff.
- Lovely location with stunning views.
- Beautiful interior, though very dark.
- Spotless bedding.
- Lovely little garden and pool area.
- Quiet retreat.
- Great for a chill out holiday or walkers paradise.
- Very relaxed and hippy like
- Honesty bar. The reception closes early but you can help yourselves to drinks and leave the money and a note on the bar.
- The restaurant, just a minute walk away, was our favourite.