There were a few small points I didn't like, but together they compounded into a somewhat deflated feeling about Anfi Opal:
1) I personally didn't like the fact that there was no bath in any of the bedrooms, there is a jacuzzi, however, but that is situated in what is essentially a corridor. Not very convenient with a toddler/ baby.
2) Another small point, the sofa was extremely uncomfortable, and with 2 small armchairs, the seating area wouldn't be enough for 6 adults, which is the max capacity of a villa Opal, but it was fine for us.
3)The villa was also overlooked from pretty much every angle.
4) The restaurant on site served absolutely horrid food - not only was the choice limited, the dishes seemed to have been conceived and executed by a cafe chef still stuck in the 80's.
5) Even though my husband enjoyed playing golf on what is a very good course, it was very odd to find that the club house was dilapidated, it's just not something you expect from a top course.
6) I was happy to find in the promotional literature that there is an opportunity to receive beauty treatments, however, when I wanted to book some, it turned out I had to go to another Anfi resort. There was an opportunity to receive them at the villa or at the pool on our resort, but the therapist (singular) would have to come over from the other resort and she seemed pretty booked up there.
7) There was no WIFI in the villa, and even though you could get a free USB stick at the reception to help you get connected, it wasn't compatible with our Apple devices.
8) Lastly, and perhaps the biggest damper on the whole vacation, was that we quickly came to realise that our Anfi resort was a poster child for the time/ vacation share scheme and unsuspecting tourists were brought there to be brainwashed to buy into this shady scheme.
The villa was roomy, with a private garden (well, astro turf) and pool (which can be heated), was a real plus with a small toddler. Generally speaking, the quality of the materials and furnishings was high, which means they didn't have a worn look and feel, like a lot of the other resorts we'd stayed at. The kitchen was well equipped (but the blunt knives gave me blisters). The staff at the resort were all extremely helpful and friendly. The villa was also by far the cleanest we'd ever stayed at.