Apartamentos Casalmar / Paradís / Central Park
Carles Buigas, 5, 43840 Salou, Spain – Show map
|+||One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 2 Children)|
6 Reasons to Choose Apartamentos Casalmar / Paradís / Central Park
476 properties in Salou
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Family Rooms
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
Pets are not allowed.
No internet access available.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Ticket Service
- Currency Exchange
Area Info – Show map
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
9:00 AM - 9:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 1 year stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years is charged EUR 6 per person per night in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 6 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
C/ Carles Buigas, 5
A refundable damages deposit of EUR 150 is payable in cash upon arrival. Credit cards are not accepted. This will be refunded upon departure once the condition of the apartment has been checked.
Please note that 25% of the total amount must be paid upon making the reservation. The remaining 75% must be paid in cash upon arrival.
Please note that there is no TV, no heating and no air conditioning at the property.
Bed linen is included, but towels are not.
Please inform Apartamentos Casalmar / Paradís / Central Park of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
License number: HUTT-007328, HUTT-003762, HUTT-003758, HUTT-003756, HUTT-003757
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 24 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: