Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Most often used by people in the United States
Choose this apartmentJust like home, with all the facilities you need
La Naval, 10, 35008 Las Palmas, Spain – Show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 513 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Apartamentos Tinoca.
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
88 properties in Las Palmas
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
515 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Apartamentos Tinoca's staff speaks: Spanish, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
WiFi is available in the business center and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
Car Rental, 24-Hour Front Desk, Shared Lounge/TV Area, Fax/Photocopying
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 513 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
On Christmas Eve, the sound of wooden chairs being pulled towards and back from the table on tiled flooring. As it was a party night, it happened the one night and not every night. Made it more digestible.
1) Magnificent location, since all shops, drugstores, supermarkets, beach, restaurants, pubs, bars, etc, are located at short walking distance!! 2) Helpful staff. 3) Lovely sun terrace. 4) Good value for money.
1) There is no air conditioning. 2) There is no heating. 3) The unique tiny elevator works just for one person and one baggage, or two persons without baggage. 4) The free wifi at lobby works bad and extremely slow. It is configured that awful way by the ISP in order to make you buy the "premium" service, which is just a little bit better; the premium service reaches your room, but still works slow. Additionally, the ISP client services just work Monday to Friday within standard office hours.
If you stay in the room which has windows not on the street, but inside the building you will hear everything what your neighbours do in the kitchen/toilets/bedrooms. You will also smell everything, if they cook. Horrible feeling. I couldn't sleep at all!:) So, it is much better to stay in the rooms with the street view. Personal could hardly understand me when I called and spoke in English.
location and staff..
Staff were friendly and helpful. Location was great.
Kitchen should be equipped with dish soap and cloth and there should be a cabinet or shelf for toiletries. Also a blow drier.
Nice, clean, cozy, comfortable place in good location. Staff speak English.
Only one thing was disturbing. The room key and the key for the room electricity are in touch. If You come in the room or leaving it in the darkness time You must lock the door in totally darkness. It is a little bit scary.
Really nice room
Metal bed frames - noisy
- Staff - extremely friendly and helpful when needed. - Fantastic location ! - the room looks as if it was recently repainted, very clean. - quite a bit if space. - Great value for money. -
- Kitchen - no oven or microwave, limited equipment - limits the ability of self catering. - Wi-Fi: free wi-fi very slow, tge paid wi-fi (which we had to go for due to the slow free wi-fi) was most of the time very slow as well, so very disappointing.
staff were excellent location was great
beds very uncomfortable apartment needs to be spruced up(more modern)
Friendly reception Lovely solarium
Uncomfortable beds Poorly equipped kitchen Too many guests sharing a slow Wi-fi making it still slower
Close to beach and shops. Very clean.
Only 1 pot with wrong size lid and 1 pan to cook with.No microwave, oven or kettle. No clip on wall to hang up shower head. Only 1 member of staff on reception spoke English, which made things difficult trying to communicate when he wasn't working. Therefore wouldn't state English speaking on advert. Walls and floors very thin so can be woken up early by cleaners moving furniture etc. Wifi useless- couldn't load a page most of the time. So wouldn't say has a wifi zone.
All the things that really matter on a holiday were as they should be: excellent location close to the beach, good cleanliness, spacious room and bathroom (with a shower which doesn't flood the floor) and friendly staff.
I would have appreciated a little more comfortable chairs. An it took a couple on nights to get used to the hardness of the bed.
Close to excellent beach and many restaurants. Easy access to old town but bus or long walk. Discount on off road parking.
On road parking very difficult. Walls a bit thin so some other visitors "shared" their music, etc. (But not too late at night.)
- Excellent location near a supermarket and near a beach. - Good price.
- The wifi can only be used in the lounge, which is annoying. Even there, it can get very slow sometimes. - One receptionist could speak English (barely), the others couldn't at all. - You can hear what's going on in the others rooms if they are loud enough.
Location location location! And a good shower...
Location is second to none - 45 seconds to the beach front, 1 minute to the local supermarket. Amazing. Would stay in the same place again - the price is unbelievable for what you get. If you want 4/5 star - plenty of options but this isn't it. Value for money accommodation with unbeatable location next to Zone 1 on the beach? Can't get better.
1) Steps up to the reception is tricky with a pushchair 2) No AC in rooms - ask for a couple of fans 3) No house keeping on Sundays so be tidy over your weekend
Amazing location close to the beach, restaurants and shops
I liked everything
great location, next to the beach, outside room is very nice
don't take inside room, its smells realy bad, no daily light
Nice cosy apartment, good location.
Close to beach, cool terrace.
Wouldn't stay here with small children.
Only one thing good price.
No Wi-Fi in the rooms, no restaurant in the hotel, windows not to outside, hot in the rooms, any conditioning system.
Friendly staff, close to the ocean ((100 m)
No air condition, no windows
Room was noisy parking is crazy wi fi is not free
Very close to Playa de las Canteras.
Clean and coasy. Helpful staff. Near the very nice and big beach.
There are not many free parking places (with no fee) near the hotel, but Tinoca has an agreement with paid parking and you get discount there (10 e per day).
We've negotiated with thousands of hotels to get the very best deals. We call them Secret Deals and they only last for a limited time.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favorite destinations to receive personalized deals.
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!
Don't worry – your email address is safe with us. We'll never share your private information and you can unsubscribe at any time.