TV was good, but small, Internet was ok.
We stayed there for 12 days, never again. We saw a housekeeper once and she just handed us clean sheets and towels. The chalet was freezing cold, the wood stove in it did not work properly, blowing smoke into the room, the other heater that was in there, disturbed the people in a caravan behind us, and they asked not to use it. Very cramped space, bed was terrible, staff seemed very indifferent to problems, only one was good, the lady with the curly hair. Don,t use the laundry, clothes don,t come clean, dryer does not dry, cost 10euros for 2 washing machines and one dryer. The only reason we stayed was our car had to be repaired and it took a week, and I slipped in the bathroom and broke a rib, so it was difficult for me to move around too much.