Avenida de Ordesa, 4, 22370 Broto, Spain – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 95 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Casa Felices.
|× 6||Apartment (2-6 Adults)|
4 Reasons to Choose Casa Felices
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- BBQ Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Bicycle Rental (surcharge)
Front Desk Services
- Tour Desk
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Parque Nacional de Ordesa 5.5 miles
- Gavarnie Falls 8.8 miles
- Corona de Aragón Chair Lift 9.6 miles
- Fernando Escartín Chair Lift 9.7 miles
- Fobas Chair Lift 10.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Sabocos Chair Lift 10.4 miles
- Petrosos Chair Lift 10.9 miles
- Aramón Panticosa 11.4 miles
- Panticosa Cable Car 11.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- La Cantera Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Altoaragon Supermarket 0 miles
- Casa Joaquin Restaurant 0 miles
- Mercadillo Market 0 miles
- Parque Nacional de Ordesa y Monte Perdido Mountain 5 miles
- Ara River 0 miles
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 10 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Casa Villamana has a review score of 9
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 95 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: