Casa Rural Besana
Real, 4 BIS, 05357 Santo Tomé de Zabarcos, Spain – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 10/10! (score from 1 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Casa Rural Besana.
Compare availability by week:
5 Reasons to Choose Casa Rural Besana
Manage your bookings online
111,800,000 independent reviews
This host will welcome you in English
Booking is safe
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
No internet access available.
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning products
- Washing machine
- Bathtub or shower
- Shared toilet
- Shared bathroom
- Dining area
- Sitting area
Media & Technology
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Mosquito net
- Clothes rack
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
Pets are not allowed.
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- BBQ Facilities
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
Food & Drink
- Packed Lunches
Outdoor & View
- Pool view
- Garden view
Front Desk Services
- Tour Desk
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Non-smoking Rooms
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
Restaurants & Markets
- Restaurant 1.9 miles
- Cafe/bar 1.9 miles
- panadería Supermarket 0.1 miles
4:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 5:30 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child from 2 to 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 25 per person per night when using existing beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 2.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance. After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.
A prepayment deposit via bank transfer is required to secure your reservation. The property will contact you after you book to provide any bank transfer instructions.
You are advised to bring your own vehicle as the property is not serviced by public transport.
Please note that a deposit must be paid on arrival. This will be returned at check-out, subject to a damage inspection.
Please note that 25% of the total amount of your stay must be paid upon booking and the remaining 75% must be paid in cash on arrival.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
No review score yet...
We need at least 5 reviews before we can calculate a review score. If you book and review your stay, you can help Casa Rural Besana meet this goal.