Some minor points in my opinion are:
- because the rooms have single layer glass, you hear the fast-driving Espanoles on their motor cycles and in their cars very clearly. Also the garbage trucks made me awake a few times.
- The room in which we slept and the room next to us, used to be one big room and were divided by a kind of folding door. Therefore we could often hear our neighbours talking, and they properly heared us talking too.
- the "emergency light" in the room was very bright
- Staff: we arrived rather late (10.30pm), but staff waited for us properly, we were called on our cellphone to hear if we arrived well and once in the hotel we were very well received. Minor point, on our last day we received some wrong travel information (bus going to Tibidabo), but I guess one can not know everything and it is always up to the tourist to double check.
- Facilities: nice terrace/garden, but we didn't make any use of it as we were out all day; shower: basic, but ok. Rooms are spacious enough: closet, table to put luggage.
- Cleanliness: ok
- Location: excellent, 3-min walk from Plaza Catalunya (excellent to avoid dragging luggage through half of the city!!!)
- Wi-Fi: ok, though signal in our room was a bit weak due to distance to the router.