눉1) There was no toilet paper in the bathroom. We arrive around 8 p.m. When we reached the supermarket, it was after 21 p.m., and the supermarket was closed. Luckily we had children's anti bacterial wet wipes :)
2) There were no shelves or hooks in the bathroom - to put clothes / towels on.
3) For children to reach the basin easily it would be nice to have children's step stool in the bathroom. Instead we had to use a common chair for that purpose.
눇We stayed at Feelathome Marquet Beach Apartments at address Carrer Galceran Marquet, 8. Two adults and two children (8 and 4 years old).
1) They don't have 24 hours reception desk so they contact you by email or/and by phone and provide you with the detailed instructions on how to get there and explanations about the check-in procedure. You inform them about your arrival time. In our case the communication was fine. We arrived by train and had a delay about 2 hours, but we had no problems when checking in.
2) The apartment was on the 3rd floor, but there was an elevator.
3) The location is good - close to the beach, and close to the metro station (Poblenou). It was quiet at night time. There were many cafes and restaurants nearby.
4) The apartment was equipped with almost every appliance you would like to have (cooking stove, microwave oven, fridge, dish washing machine, iron, hair dryer, air conditioner, flat TV, DVD player, and even washing machine - in the amenity room upstairs, by the open terrace, - we used it once).
5) Fast Wi-Fi
6) Check-out time was 11 a.m., but you can leave your luggage at the office that is just around the corner, 2 minutes walk. We spent our free time after check-out at the easily.