* Loud construction noise during the first day and early morning next day. For the price paid this is not acceptable.
* Noise the second day due to an outside party (private group) we were not invited to.
* General noise late at night when trying to sleep from the grounds and other rooms.
* Very small balcony and dirty couch, which we have covered with an available blanket, which was also dirty.
* No watercookers and very limitet cutlery (4 forks, 3 knives a couple of spoons), again I expected more given the price of the accommodation.
* Room in the shower wasted by an unknown device (sort of a seat) we could not remove or fold.
* Exquisite view of the sea from our balcony (making up for some of the downsides).
* Sufficient space for two (three would also work, four is a crowd).
* Friendly staff, quite helpful, although only one/two spoke English.
* Great seats available on the grounds to relax and enjoy the view.
* Nice location on top of a hill.
* Good parking space and easy to find due to good signs on the road.