* The bed was a bit small for me. I was staying in an Economy Double Room, but forgot to add my height (2.01 m) to the booking description because I thought large beds are something obvious.
* I had stayed in this hotel once before, I think in October, 2009. The breakfast and dinner were just incredible. This time (19-23 Oct 2014) the foods that were prepared were just horrible. There was a cook in the back of the canteen, the foods that he/she made, were good, but we felt that much of the food that was waiting in the middle of the dining hall, was inedible. We had to make regular sandwiches for breakfast and dinner, which didn't meet at all our expectations. I am definitely thinking about visiting Salou again in the future, but right now I am considering not ordering half/full-board or staying at another hotel. I hope the problem with the food was some weird exceptional mistake because I absolutely don't think that the food in this hotel should even come anywhere near that bad. As I mentioned before, I had stayed there before and then everything was perfect. This time I would say that all the foods that we had eaten in all the different restaurants and places during the visit, were many times better than the ones in the hotel. I do not wish to insult anyone with this message, just giving feedback of how me and my friends felt during the stay, and I hope it helps you improve the hotel and restaurant.
* Port Aventura was very near.
* Many pubs (especially Irish) nearby with fun people.
* Service and staff in the hotel was outstanding, better than expected. They treated us like gods :)
* Everything to expect from a hotel room, pretty much no discomforts.