Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Most often used by people in the United States
Bartolome Calafell, 23, 07600 El Arenal – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
47 properties in El Arenal
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
150 verified reviews
We speak your language
Club Palma Bay Resort's staff speaks: Spanish
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Outdoor Pool, Outdoor Pool (seasonal), Grounds, Terrace, Sun Deck
Tennis Court, Pool Table, Ping-Pong, Darts, Cycling, Mini Golf, Sauna, Fitness Center, Massage, Hot Tub, Bicycle Rental, Game Room, Playground, Entertainment Staff
Food & Drink
Restaurant, Bar, Buffet-Style Restaurant, Snack Bar, Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Wireless Internet Hotspot is available in all areas and costs EUR 4 per 24 hours.
No parking available.
Packed Lunches, Vending Machine (drinks), Vending Machine (snacks), Airport Shuttle, Car Rental, Shuttle Service (surcharge), 24-Hour Front Desk, Currency Exchange, Tour Desk, Ticket Service, Baggage Storage, Souvenir/Gift Shop
Newspapers, Safe, Shops (on site), Facilities for Disabled Guests, Family Rooms, Elevator, Heating, Designated Smoking Area
12:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Free! One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the credit cards for more info.
Based on 150 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
Just a short walk from the long, expansive, sandy beach, the Hotel Caballero is well equipped for a fun-filled family vacation in the sunshine and on the beach.
Score from 914 reviews Very good
In the heart of Magaluf, the hotel is just 800 ft from the town’s famous beaches. Rooms include a balcony and overlook the Mediterranean Sea or the island’s mountains.
Score from 410 reviews Good
Caribbean Bay is set in the centre of El Arenal, just 5 minutes’ walk from the beach. It features a rooftop pool with wonderful views of the Mediterranean Sea.
Score from 205 reviews Good
Helios Mallorca is located just off Palma Beach and offers rooms with air conditioning and a balcony. The outdoor pool is surrounded by a sun terrace.
Score from 1278 reviews Good
insects everywhere! they gave us a spray for them! radiculous! i had same tv 20 years ago! bad cleaners! rude staff it is not a three stars hotel!
- the all-inclusive aspect: really nice to have unlimited access to food and any kind of drinks while relaxing near the swimming pool. - the fact that the complex is huge and the amount of people really give the feeling of being on holiday. You could nearly stay in the club all week and not get bored. - Good atmosphere. Friendly staff. Good air conditionning in rooms. Staff comes to clean up the room every day (unless you don't want them to). - 2 minutes away from the beach. - free sangria all day long, heaven! :)
- The food leaves much to be desired. Don't expect fine cuisine, expect a large choice of tasteless dishes. - Thin walls & noisy at night. Not the best place if one wants peace & quiet. I didn't mind it personally but some people might.
Excellent family resort, I travelled with my friend, ages 50 & 57. We both enjoyed our stay
- eating - distance from sea - international atmosphere
- no towels replacement in 4 days - safe box in the room is hired (not included in the hotel price) - the window of my room had a problem with the lock
Returned from 3 days trip from Palma and stay at this excellent resort. Checked in late night on Saturday, got into room@Habana bldg, found the condition of room in good shape. All the staff@reception are very co-operative, helpful even though they were v busy, spoke good English. Food served during breakfast, lunch, dinner was fresh and hot. Eating room were hygienic, staff cleaned the table as soon it was emptied, refilling of food was quick. They had good variety for vegetarians also. In fact, when Chef came to know that I'm a Veggy, he offered me to cook rice / vegetables separately though he was quiet occupied. Lotsa of pools, Jacuzzi, mingolf. They have this activity place for kids which got started on the last day of my stay but my daughter enjoyed painting and few games. Overall a wonderful experience and would recommend to anyone. If I visit Palms next time, this is my place to stay.
Everything was good
good variety of food and restaurant efficency
being put into a tiny basement room on arrival - was moved the next day but still no balcony which was booked
Great value for money. Ok it not the best hotel in the world but it's got 5 pools, drinks free and foods good. Me and my children enjoyed it and for the money I don't think you can beat it
Like the neighborhood, beach and restaurants a few blocks away, great value for the money.
No airport transfer, mattress and pillows in room were flat.
Breakfast on day 1 was excellent sadly on day 2 it was cold although good variety
rooms badly in need of renovation although clean Extremely noisy at night
Distance from beach 24hr Shop onsite Food/buffet choice
Minigolf was below average Reception was always busy
Swimming pools and the parc of the hotel is great. Foor is nice, it's a pity that the restaurant was under the ground.
The sauna was 30 degrees, in very bad condition, extremely small, even for 3 people. The gym is also very small and has no machines.
Good location, good food served at dinner/lunch and breakfast, staff very helpfull and nice.
Room was a too small for a couple and needs to be renovated.
Near to the seaside
- Very old furniture in the rooms - Walls are so thin that you can hear every word in nearby rooms. In the morning it is impossible to sleep after 8-9 AM when the cleaning lady start to clean nearby rooms. - Bed was broken - Bed sheets were lousy and came off every night -Very small TV not working without remote (remote has to be asked at reception with 10 Euro deposit) -Minibar costs 40 Euro extra per week - WIFI is a scam, it costs 9 Euro for 3 days. It NEVER worked I alwas had to go to Burger King to read my emails. -Food is very bad, nothing healthy to eat, just junk food -Dirty Room: After cleaning my room it was sometimes dirtier as before with lot of hairs of other people on my floor (dirt from other rooms)
Nice hotel, with big territory.the rooms for 1 person are small but they have everything u need. Good animation, friendly staff, good food.AI Includes free cocktails in the bar, barbeсue! I liked it all
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!