Choose your preferred language. We speak English (US) and 41 other languages.
Most often used by people in the United States
Choose this apartmentJust like home, with all the facilities you need
Montcada 27, 08003 Barcelona, Spain – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
2252 properties in Barcelona
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
368 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Apartamentos Picasso's staff speaks: Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, English, Catalan
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Family Rooms, Heating, Air Conditioning
Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, English, Catalan
De Tot al Born (99feet)
Santa Caterina (165feet)
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please inform Apartamentos Picasso of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
A security deposit of EUR 200 is required upon arrival for incidental charges. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Based on 368 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
Location, staff, cleanliness and price. Just the perfect solution for an easy short break in this amazing city!!:)
- Perfectly located in historic, central part of city with many attractions around. - Old building with some nice details.
- Cheaply equipped with some stuff needing urgent repair or exchange. Price wasn't a bargain, so more could be expected.
Very well located and perfect for young people who want to party.
Gets noisy though at night and on saturdays.
Location and great stuff who made this stay not so horrible. Great Tapas bar - Tapeo just next door.
All photos are fake for this apartments, or we just stayed in most horrible apartments which wasn't photographed. Too small bedroom, not very clean, towels smelled like it wasn't washed, even they charge you 20Eur for cleaning service. Crazy neighbors who shouted songs all night.
The location perfect, the spot to be! I could not ask for better The service good as well, very responsive and reliable Wifi was slow but easily resolved immediately after a call, nice service
No real balcony, which is not at all a big issue as you will not stay home this place much because life is around the corner, waiting to entangle you in it's adventure
Great location, old town center, lots of restaurants, tapas bars, pubs and shops around, very nice surronding. Walking distance to the sea shore, good for site seeing.
Apartment that we were given (not the one on the pictures), was small and a bit ugly, however had all the needed things, and was clean.
localization is perfect for people who want to see real Barcelona and live their live. ... literally :) Apartament small but was quite suitable for our six. Third floor !!!!! Clean enough, nice landlord, fair price. .... we generalny recommend.
it is definitelly not a place for people who want to go to sleep at 11-12 pm and has problem with climbing on steepy stairs
Good location Staff punctual and friendly
Lots of street noise until 3/4am. Flat rather shabby
Luca, gentlest person on earth. Great location. Parking facilities nearby.
The stairs. Parking access very narrow.
apartment was dirty and damp
The heating was not working in November and it was very cold during the night. Though we informed the contact person after our first day there, he didn't react in any way. There was a weird smell in the apartment and we found some bugs in the kitchen (in the closet, in the forks and knives drawer). We could hear basically everything from the street because the walls were very thin.
Apartments in the center of Barcelona appeared to be the best choice for 4 nights for three travellers comparing with 3-bed hotel rooms. The location is great, most of the sightseeing spots could be reached by foot as well as subway station, food shops and sea shore. Despite of tight space everyone felt comfortable enough and much more comfortable that in standard hotel at the same price per night.
Outside was a little-bit noisy due to narrow and crowded street acoustics, but we were so tired with sightseeing and sangria that it did not matter after all (those who had problems used their earplugs). Hot water in bathroom seemed to be supplied by a local boiling system of quite poor volume so the next to go to the shower had to do that quick or otherwise he would enjoy some colder water flow.
- great location, just in the middle of old barcelona El Born neighbourhood, Google will find the address easily, its just the door with nr 27, then you just need to wait for staff at the door, easy! :-) - wifi working well all our stay - value the money - all working well in the apartment -
- only basic kitchen equipments, but ok for basic cooking - could be noisy at night especially at the weekends but we didnt mind :-) - a bit cooking smelly coming from outside as there was some kind of restaurant somewhere on the street
The fact that we booked a room that sleeps 4 people listed on booking.com as 2 singles, one sofa bed (as the option not as preference) we arrived to one double bed a sofa and told it was our fault. The problem was rectified but caused me a lot of stress.
Area apartments, convenient to the entire city. Apartments is near shops, cafes and a pharmacy. Central Market to walk 10 minutes
Coffee suites costs 6 euros. Additional services are worth the extra money - take it into account when planning a trip; Very noisy - Apartments is located under the bar (have to sleep with the windows closed);
Very big loud from the street. Very small hot water boiler so you don't have enoughhot water, in the kitchen mechanisms was broken (kettle). Worked only half elecricity lamps.
Guests are expected to put up with haphazard arrangements and absence of basic facilities with the excuse that apartments are not hotels. It is a wonder if they even have a permit of occupancy considering that the ceiling on top of the bed upstairs is falling apart and the height does not even allow a person of 1,5 meters to stand upright without hitting his head.
Location was good.
Not clean. Very noisy. It was like the people in the street were standing inside out apartment.
Excellent location, big rooms, kitchen with all necessary stuff.
There was very noisy because of the neighbouring bar. There was no any sign outside, therefore it was difficult to find the aparts. The hotel worker was late for check-in and check-out. Induction cooking is not very handy for use. High staircase.
the location. the size of the apartment the wifi the air-conditioning
the noise from the street the pub in the street is the favorite location for people and very noisy late at night. the 4th floor staircase to climb each time to go home.
- Great location - Very nice staff and an excellent service - Kitchen is not very well equiped but it didn't bother me at all, we had just what we needed - 2 aircos (hallway + living area) - balcony - the boiler works perfectly (we were 5 and took our showers in a row and had no problems) - wifi - Just above the Picasso Museum - Historic street and very nice in the evening when people come and have a drink in the bar in front of the building - big closets - Everyone gets 2 towels (small + large) - Sheets provided (clean) - intercom for downstairs - they give you 2 keys - Good protection against roberies. 1 door downstairs that you can only open with a key then a second door in front of each time 2 appartments and then you have your own door
- garbage trucks will wake you at 6am - Not sound prouf at all (you can hear your neighbours when they are laughing) - Around 3am i was talking to a friend in front of the front door and a resident threw an egg at me because apparently i was too loud (wich i can understand because their houses are not sound prouf at all) - We found a roach one day in the appartment, but it definitely came from outside, not from the appartment (i saw at least 1 roach a day in the streets) - We had 2 rooms and one of them had only 1 window wich was behind the door, so not much light came from there, and closing the door was not an option because it would have been way too hot. Plus, the window gave on a small patio (not very pretty) and i think that's were the roach came from - No hood in the kitchen - Something that counts for the whole Ribera and Barceloneta, there are no big supermarkets, you will have to walk quit a bit until you find one - Not the most beautiful rooms. Not decorated. But just what you need.
- IKEA furniture (sofa, beds) - Big freezer - Good WIFI - 2 conditioners - Situated in centre
- Too much noise on the street - Little tv - Window in dinner room is too close to next house, so I could see what people doing. You have to keep window closed. - The flat is in really old house, so there is no lift and flats are NOT large
Location is very good. Lucas was attentive to our complains/deficiencies and promised to take care of them. He refunded the laundry expenses.
First and foremost: there are 96 steps to the apartment. No elevator! You need to stress it because this is a deal breaker. Clothes Washer didnt work. No iron available. Bathroom is dirty (mildew). Needs repairs/ cleaning/update. Main door cant be opened remotely, meaning you have to go down 96 steps to open the door and then back up.
Good location in old city. Friendly staff. Nice view.
Apt. look different, no washing machine. Stayed in apt for 5 days. On second day apt. been robbed! Disappear anything, technique, bags, clothes, passports, watches, all what we bought in Outlet store, and ONLY OUR stuff, technique of apt stayed on the same places. Damage amounting up to 5000€! And apt was open by key! Police cant do anything. Agency just gave us another apt for few hours before our flight as compensation!
We've negotiated with thousands of hotels to get the very best deals. We call them Secret Deals and they only last for a limited time.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favorite destinations to receive personalized deals.
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!
Don't worry – your email address is safe with us. We'll never share your private information and you can unsubscribe at any time.