Choose your preferred language. We speak English (US) and 41 other languages.
Most often used by people in the United States
Camilo Jose Cela, 6, 07014 Palma de Mallorca, Spain – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
140 properties in Palma de Mallorca
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
551 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Hostal Pinar's staff speaks: Spanish, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Outdoor Pool, Terrace, Sun Deck
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Vending Machine (drinks), 24-Hour Front Desk, Tour Desk, Baggage Storage, Concierge Service, Shared Lounge/TV Area, Fax/Photocopying
Newspapers, Safe, Non-smoking Rooms, Elevator, Heating, Air Conditioning, Designated Smoking Area
12:00 PM - 12:00 AM
11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 551 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
Hostal Bonany is around 330 ft from the Castillo de Bellver Castle and a 10-minute drive from central Palma. It has an outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi and rooms with balconies.
Score from 587 reviews Very good
In a quiet area of Palma de Mallorca, on top of a hill, Blue Bay Hotel is a quarter mile from Cala Mayor Beach and shopping area. In extensive gardens it features outdoor pools.
Score from 365 reviews Good
Apartamentos Gomila Park is located between Palma de Mallorca’s seafront promenade and Bellver Forest, 10 minutes' walk from both.
Score from 283 reviews Review score
Abelux provides functional, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a 32-inch LED TV with satellite channels.
Score from 577 reviews Good
The hostel is very nicely decorated, feels like an old Mexican moviea They even have room service, perfect for the price they offer Staff is very helpful Close to bus stop
20min walking to center(if you don't prefer public transport like me) Wifi doesn't work in the room
Everything was fine
Location, Memory foam mattress, pool and wifi, very clean
The bathroom was a little rough around the edges
Excellent location, 100 mtrs from bus stop. Hotel was basic but very clean and well maintained and even had a swimming pool and sun loungers. The staff were friendly. Would recommend this hotel if you are looking for no frills accommodation in a good location with good transport links. Would definitely go back if we return to Palma.
Shower temperature and pressure could have been better.
Very friendly staff
Bathrooms could do with a make over
close to the city center (10 minutes walk), good price, wifi everywhere in the hotel
Cleanliness, good size room and the staff were helpful and friendly. Pool and lounges were excellent and tranquil. Access to the centre was very simple and extremely cheap by local bus
Bathroom seemed like a cell as the breeze block walls had not been tiled, only painted over. The access to it was difficult as the width from door to basin was too small and one had to maneouvre around the door when opening it.It was difficult when showering for the water not to overflow onto the floor.
lovely central location within reach of many bars and restaurants. Nice to be able to chill around the pool and having the advantage of our own fridge in the room meant we could buy our own drinks and snacks for around the pool and keep them chilled. Will definitely go back and recommend Pinar to others too.
Good location for city, Castell Bellver and port. Rooms modern and cleaned daily, local tapas bar and a authentic coffee bar 30 metres up the road. Taxi rank 50 metres away (€20 airport). Hostel Pinar been there for years looking at the postcard available at reception. What's not to like, quality!
Nothing, all spot on!
cheap very helpful staff good size of room good shower
lots of bugs on the floor
The room was lovely, the air con worked, fridge included, great sized private balcony area for my room with furniture and all! Comfy bed and good water pressure in the shower. Only a short enough walk down to the city.
Wish the walk to the city was even shorter!
Good location - on three bus routes from the centre and within a short walk from the airport bus stop. Friendly and reliable staff - they even went out to buy a plug for our sink when we asked for one. Spotlessly clean, efficient air-conditioning. No breakfast BUT a couple of local cafes just a few steps away. Easy walk up to the Castle for fabulous views over the bay.
Even when sitting directly under the router, the Wi-Fi was so slow that several pages timed out.
1. 15 minute walk to the marine front. Theres also lots of bars, cafes & restaurants close by. 2. Extremely helpful staff. We travelled light but were able to access a hair dryer and an iron. 3. Whilst the hostal does'nt do food, we were able to access their kitchen to make porridge before running the half marathon. 4. Lovely out-door area with pool 5. Comfy bed. Good shower. Clean room. Had A/C but didnt need it. 6. Its in a quiet location.
Theres nothing I didnt like, but its worth saying that 'you get what you pay for'. Its a 2 star Hostal and as such, provided all the basics, so dont expect to pay €40/night and get the Marriot. It was perfect for our 4 night stay.
- Clean, quiet, cool room - swimming pool - taxi rank & bus stations nearby
- receptionists who do their job, but nothing more than that - poor Wifi signal in room - quite a distance from the old town (rent a bike!)
The staff was extremely helpful and friendly, very good location - within walking distance to the shops, pubs and restaurants and close to the city centre. Nice, clean rooms. And for all of this - very low price. Would definetely recommend to my friends...
The swimming pool was a great place to cool off and relax after a hot days sightseeing before going out again late afternoon/ evening.
- price - small freezer for drinks cooling - air conditioning - WiFi was working, unlike in other places in Majorca
- Stuff's English is bad, also we were in urgent need of a sowing needle and some thread and they didn't help nor advise for where to find some... In the end we did found it in a shop 100meters further from the shop. - Area is noisy early in the morning. - Location seemed much closer to bus stations but in reality it's a bit awkward, considering that hotel is behind a long residential block and one needs to half-circle that block on ether side to get to the public transport. Still, it's nothing to much to worry about.
Location, nice building, nice swimming pool.
They don't offer breakfast
Simple but everything u need for a great price. Parking for free in the street. Perfect wlan, easy pool.
Location - close to all facilities. Swimming pool - excellent for this category of accommodation.
Good stay that all I can say
Comfortable bed, air condition, quiet room, good connection by bus with the city center and the airport.
Wifi, swimming pool, near to the port and city center. Good price-benefits relation.
Very noise, room was very dark, no balcony, very old furniture. Toillet was very small, for dwarfs maybe.
- Air Con in the room; - clean, basic toiletries supplied; - small fridge in the room; - comfortable beds; - baby cot with bedding available on request at no extra cost; - swimming pool, but we didn't use it; - small terrace with a table and chairs; - very quiet at night, especially rooms at the back, across the swimming pool; - late check in possible, even after midnight, nice staff, very quick replies to emails; - huge supermarket Mercadona just around the corner;
- smell of cigarettes in the room, although it was a non smoking room; not nice to stay with a child; - wi-fi did not work in the room, had to go outside (but it is free);
We've negotiated with thousands of hotels to get the very best deals. We call them Secret Deals and they only last for a limited time.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favorite destinations to receive personalized deals.
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!
Don't worry – your email address is safe with us. We'll never share your private information and you can unsubscribe at any time.