1) The biggest minus of this hotel is breakfast variety absence. I would rate it to 1 out of 10. If you stay 1 week or more- you will be very soon bored by just croissant and sausage they serve every day, it s even no eggs and just one type of very simple cheese. Breakfast is definitely something to improve.
2) Room facilities which would be nice to have but there are no: tea kettle, fridge, table (there is just some shelving called table in the description).
3) Price. All the things above could be justified by the hotel rate (2 stars) though the price is pretty high (we paid 100 eur night for a double room with sea view which wasn't really sea because it was 1st floor). Basically paid just for a good location - closeness to the beach.
4) All TV channels were in Spanish so a flat screen advertised is not really a plus if u r a foreigner.
5) Shower place is definitely as for a 2 starts hotel, I mean cleanness/oldness.
1) The hotel is very close to the beach so the walking time is 2-3 min like.
2) Personal is very friendly and English speaking. So they provided all needed information and gave a city map.
3) Bottle of cold water every day is a plus considering no fridge in the room same as ice tea served in the lobby by the evening time.
4) Free beach umbrella, air conditioner.
5) Every day room cleaning, towels changing. Bed linen was changed 2 times during 10 nights period.