1) Rooms are old and bad. It should be really renewed, stains are everywhere, moister, dust, beds are shaking because they are old. Room has a strange smell. Hangers were so old, they couldn't even hold the clothes, we had to ask for new ones. The only good thing was a beautiful view from the balcony, but that's not in each room. You can hear everything what is in the room next to you.
2) Internet is for free only for 30 min per day and only in the hall. Come on guys, we are in the 21th century.
3) There are 2 night clubs in the building, so on Friday and Saturday be prepared not to sleep at least until the 5 am. So much noise from music and people on the street singing songs.
4) The safety deposit box is 28 EUR per week. Ridiculous
5) Fridge is also for money. I think it is not a 3 star but 2 star hotel.
1) Location is perfect. Just 5 minutes walk from the train station, which can bring you to a lot of cities like Barcelona, Girona and etc
2) Beach is across the hotel, 2 minutes walk, is clean and good, a lot of cafes in the old city.
3) Staff is very friendly and helpful, speaking a lot of languages.
4) There are 2 Russian Traveling agencies on the both corners of the hotel.
5) breakfast was good for 3 star hotel, they even had champagne for a breakfast. Coffee was perfect.
6) if you are a pensioner, it is a perfect place, as they have a night entertaining programme for them all the time. Also for kids.