Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Choose this apartmentJust like home, with all the facilities you need
Zaragoza, 52, Old Town, 41001 Seville, Spain – Show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 472 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Suites Sevilla Plaza.
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
321 properties in Seville
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
474 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Suites Sevilla Plaza's staff speaks: Italian, French, Spanish, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges apply.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and charges apply.
Shuttle Service (surcharge), Airport Shuttle (surcharge), Tour Desk, Baggage Storage, Laundry, Fax/Photocopying
Non-smoking Rooms, Facilities for Disabled Guests, Family Rooms, Elevator, Heating, Hypoallergenic room available, All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private), Air Conditioning, Designated Smoking Area
Italian, French, Spanish, English
12:30 PM - 12:00 AM
6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 472 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
Location was excellent. The rooms were comfortable and spacious.
The sofa bed was a bit uncomfortable.
Comfortable bed and all required facilities available, including free washing machine and dryer. Fantastic location.
Decor was not to our taste - lots of white marble!
Loved the location. Steps to Plaza Nueva but very quiet. Facilities great. Had main floor room so a little dark.
difficult to find
- Location, location, location - Staff were friendly and helpful - Value for money
- We have the ground floor front 2 bedroom apartment. The front bedroom backed onto a small lane (main road). The lane had a number of small pubs that were rather noisy into the early hours of the morning (approx 3 to 4 am). - That said, it was a Friday night in the Christmas season. - If you are a light sleeper request one of the back apartments.
1. Location - in walking distance to a lot of attractions.
1. The Room didnt have an internal locking mechanism - so anybody with a key can easily enter our Room - not a good feeling for safety!. 2. The bathroom didnt have any internal locking - this is very odd. And for a family of 4, they provided only one bathroom - which means we had to be very vigilant about someone being in the Bathroom, so that we dont enter and embarass each other!. 3. Anybody using the bathroom means that others cant sleep - as the lights in bathroom illuminate all beds in all rooms. 4. I called in the morning to inform them that I will be arriving at around 1:30 pm - their checkin time being 12:30. They said, OK no problem then. I arrived at 2pm, and they didnt have the room still ready - they wanted 45 minutes more for it to be ready- We had no place to go to freshenup to visit places for that 45 mins.
The location was superb particularly as we were there for New year's eve. Two bathrooms, which was nice. Parked in hotel parking lot nearby. Beds in proper bedrooms big and comfortable.
All noises from the house were heard through the night. In #1 it got light when the lobby lights were turned on at night. The extra bed was not very comfortable and rather noisy. Living area dark and small.
Location excellent, very comfortable bed, large apartment and well equipped.
No character, musty smell
Location is superb and right where it's all happening! Having said that, you cannot hear any noise :-) Clean and bright, we had suite 5 on the 2nd floor. I celebrated by 50th birthday and my friend secretly arranged flowers and gifts which Javier kindly fetched and sorted out to be in the room when we arrived! Lovely people - don't be put off by comments such as "hit and miss attendance of the office" lets face it all you need to do is pre-arrange with Javier or Alejandro when you are there - simples! Will return thanks for making our stay so special. X
There is nothing to not like. Seriously, you cannot go wrong with this accommodation. I asked for a quiet room, I got a quiet room!
Loved the location, the confort of the bed and the quietness as we had a 1 yr old baby.
Excellent rooms, quiet place and very convenient. Size of the room is more then average and everything works well (just renovated). Location is in the middle of the old town in easy distance to all interesting parts. You can rent nice bikes nearby (100 m): his name is carlos. In summary: recommended
Nothing. I liked everything. One suggestion : confirm your time of arrival so they are there to check you in.. :-)
The location is great, the room was really spacious, and after a week of driving from Barcelona to Seville, we really appreciated having a washer and dryer to use. Really nice to have a kitchen too, where we could make breakfast.
Perfect location in city center. Clean room.
You have to pay high parking charge to a public parking area as the hotel is in city center.
Convenience, helpful staff and comfortable appartments.
1. Location 2. Kitchen facility 3. staff 4. next door tram and supermarket 5. reasonable cost
1. Not well connected to the train station. The advise given to walk from main plaza to hotel were unrealistic. 2. Simple way would have been a C2 bus from train station to st bernad and take tram (5 minutes) which stops right in front of the hotel. Many of the trains stop at st bernad and one need not have to go to the main train station. 3. Hotel not advised for those who cant climb couple of steps.
Nice central location means you can pretty much walk to all the sights. We spent a long weekend using the apartment as our base, and were very pleased overall. The staff were both friendly and helpful. The rooftop is good place to watch the sun go down over the city and the moon come up over the cathedral. The little bar opposite is ideally located for a cup of coffee and a drink on the way back from a day out - shame it doesn't open up earlier in the morning.
What's not to like? The apartments are not plushly fitted out and don't have a gym and swimming pool, but if you want a low-cost base from which to explore the city, it really fits the bill.
We were upgraded and had a fantastic bed. The suites were very clean and comfortable. The location was excellent to most of the tourist sights. We walked to most of these from the accomodation.
Nothing at all to complain about.
Excellent location. Within easy walking distance of all the major attractions. Clean, modern, comfortable bed. Staff friendly and helpful when there.
The staff presence in the office is very hit and miss. Sometimes there is someone there, sometimes not, although they are contactable 24/7 by phone. A bit nervewracking if you are counting on fetching your cases at a particular time. Luckily the maid was there in the morning to arrange this for us.
laundry onsite, free for guests
Very helpful staff fantastic location
Location was great. Staff very helpful and friendly. Suite was terrific for our group of 5.
Great place to stay. Large, bright and well equipped rooms. Perfect location to explore the the city. Very friendly and amazingly helpful staff. I'm very grateful for their tips and recommendations, which made my stay wonderful. For my next trip to Seville I'll definitely choose this place to stay.
location perfect for the centreof seville,apartment well equiped with daily cleaning included, staff on site and very friendly and helpful.
Was allocated suite 1 on the ground floor,this was not suitable for me as not enough daylight felt too clostrophobic,was moved for the 2nd night much brighter apartment and able to open the windows.
Great sized room, well designed, quiet, great comfortable big bed, fast strong wi-fi and a lovely terrace with great views of the cathedral.
... Nothing, and we would definitely stay there again when returning to Sevilla ;-)
location, good wifi connection, staff are friendly and helpful, very quiet bed room with double glazing french doors facing street side, comfortable bathroom
kitchen equipment are basic and no washing machine; interior lighting can be further enhanced to light up the dining area
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!