- The balcony was completely empty. No table, no chair, nothing.
- You can't establish a wifi connection inside the house. If you really need internet access, better look somewhere else.
- You get 5 keys – but not as spare keys, but because you need all 5: One for the front gate, one for the front door, one for the back gate, and so on. Four of them look the same and they are not labeled, a bit annoying. Plus: the key for the front door wasn't working well, so it always took a minute or so to get in.
- If you want to use the garage (which I would recommend), you need to give an extra cash deposit for the garage key. Its not a big deal, but WHY? they already have your credit card.
- Well, and you only get the key for the garage if you ask for it. If I hadn't, I would have found out later that I need one (... and had to drive back to the office again)
- Last but not least: When I left and returned the keys, I wasn't asked if everything was alright. That's the first time ever
All of these little things could be fixed easily, so I really don't understand why they aren't.
The house and the stay were still great, but the management of the complex could be more professional.
The location is very good. Quiet, but close enough to the southern airport and the highway, so short trips to the north and west are easy.
The house was very nice, clean and comfortable.
Direct access via the garage was useful as well.