1) Booking.com didn't send me the code to enter in the building via
email as I asked, according to Forenom that was Booking.com duty,
thankfully I could find the way to call Forenom staff (at midnight!)
to enter in my room.
2) The showers could be a bit more clean. At least the end of the shower curtains could be clean, that's easy to do with some chloro diluted in a bucket you let the curtains resting there for 30min, you don't even have to take the curtains out.
1) Very good location if as it was my case, you need to be in the
airport really early for departure. Also there is a 24hrs supermarket
in t2 of the airport very convenient, the shuttle bus stops also very
close of the hotel and also can left you in the Train Station of the
airport that connects with Helsinki.
2) I liked very much to have a lot of equipment in the room to have your own food, very nice.
3) I liked that there is a code instead of a key to enter, very nice.
4) I liked very much they left a folder with instructions and maps really useful and timely for me.