1. The receptionist Christof, he said his name was, has never heard of customer service.
2. He tried to force me to pay a 30 EUR deposit for a key, even though my booking never specified that this would be due from me. I was due to leave the hostel at 5:00am, no one would have been available at reception to refund me my key deposit as they only start working at 8:30am, yet the retarded receptionist Christof still insisted that I must pay this exorbitant key deposit. The room rate I paid was 14.40 EUR, which by no means justifies a 30 EUR key deposit.
3. Christof tried to cancel my accommodation booking because I was rightfully refusing to pay a key deposit that he was hoping to not refund to me.
4. After a 30 minute stalemate at 22:00 at night, he insisted on taking my money to pay for the room and not giving me a key to the room or to access the hostel building.
5. The wifi did not work at all in the hostel, this was a service I had also paid for, not just a bed to sleep on.
6. In my opinion, this sham hostel needs to close down. Who ever owns it needs to go back to the drawing board and start planning its business operation from scratch.
Nothing. There was seriously, on an objective level, nothing to like about my terrible experience at Hotel Altair.