Unfortunately, our experience was a huge disappointment:
- Smell of smoke in the room
- Room was very dirty: It's seemed, that the floor was not cleaned wet for ages. Sticky spots from spills on floor. Very dusty, even the bed.
- Sink in bath did not work properly. If cleaned properly, this should be obvious and recognized by the staff.
- Room was not ready at 4pm (as indicated in the reservation). We could move in at 5pm. Luckily, there was a locker room, however, it took us quite some effort to bring our suitcases in there, because the room was completely overfilled. No sign of help from the staff.
- Location: Might be good for cars, but it is located between high traffic road and a small industry region. Atmosphere of a parking ground.
- Quite far from the city. However, we do not think it's dangerous to go by foot as indicated by other reviews.
- Mediocre food in restaurant. Frozen vegetables warmed up, medium quality of meet but cut wrongly. However, nice serving staff. Unfortunately, the next restaurants (except the restaurant of the gas station around the corner) are quite far.
It was our last night in Korsika. With all other hotels we had good to excellent experiences during our holidays. We stayed before in the old city of Ajaccio in an other hotel and enjoyed it very much.
The room was very spacious and staffed with high quality furniture (as expected for this price tag). If you are coming by car, the location and the fact, that this hotel is more a parking ground with rooms and restaurant, will be helpful. Good WIFI connection. We did not try breakfast.