* Apartment for 5 people was tiny! But since we were mostly outdoors all day, it went fine.
* Since there were many apartments at one place, there were a lot of people around and quite noisy from early morning until late at night, especially during the day around the pool area. No noise from music and partying, but families and high voices. We did not care all that much about it, but we preferred the gorgeous beach right by. But people who care for the sound should consider choosing a different hotel to vacation.
* The beds were guite hard. It was fine for us for a week, but be prepared.
* There was no air conditioning in the apartments, and warm to sleep at night. Perhaps, it was possible to rent air conditioning and pay extra? We forgot to ask ...
* It cost extra to use the inter net and the safe. It also cost extra if you wanted cleaning and / or replenishment of towels and linens. Toilet paper, detergent etc. have to buy yourself.
* The floors were made of a kind of straw mats. We think that it would be more convenient and hygenic with tile flooring.
* There were some tiny ants in the apartment. But maybe it has more to location and climate make than the apartment's facility?
* The railroad went right below the hotel. From time to time a train went by, but the trains passed quickly and did not bother us at all. It actually reminded about the roar of waves from the ocean. But those who care for such sounds should consider other hotels.
* All the staff we met during the week we stayed there the summer of 2014 was very pleasant and helpful. The area around reception nice and welcoming.
* We had booked the apartment with sea view and got wonderful sea view from our living room and porch.
* Okay equipped kitchen in the apartment, with fridge, hob, microwave, coffee maker, utensils, service, cooking utensils and cutlery.
* 2 great pools. The pool area was nice and clean.
* The apartment's facility was located in a quiet area and had a great location, just few minutes walking distance from the long, beautiful fine sandy beach.
* Several cozy little shops and grocery store, pharmacy, bakery, cafe and restaurants close by. (Larger supermarkets bit further away.)
* Just a few kilometers outside the center of Cannes. We were a bit lazy and thought it was a bit long walk from the hotel with some luggage / shopping bags, but found that it was very convenient to take the bus.
* Bus stop Mairie Annexe three minutes away, where you can take bus No. 1 or 2 to and from Cannes center for only 1 euro and 50 cents per trip. We never checked the bus times, but never waited more than 10 minutes before a bus came.
* The train station Cannes la Bocca is only about 5-6 minutes walk from the apartment's facility. From there (direct) train along the French Riviera until the Italian town of Ventimiglia, a train ride that takes only 1 hour and 37 minutes, with many stops at train stations along the way. Our family of 2 adults and 3 children aged 12, 15 and 16 paid 50 euro for day tickets which lasted all day, and then we could go on and train as many times as we wanted. (35 euros for a family ticket 2 adults + 2 children under 16 years + 15 euros for adult tickets to our 16 year olds son.) It is continually train all day long. The trains that run between the stations Cannes La Bocca and Ventimiglia go about 1 time per hour from early morning until late at night.