159 route des Tissières, Les Bossons, 74400 Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, France – Great location - show map
Compare availability by week:
Chalet Tissieres is one of the oldest buildings in Chamonix, the walls date back to 1552! Now it is a beautifully renovated chalet with all of today's modern comforts yet retaining its original charm and authentic features.
Chalet Tissières takes special requests – add in the next step!
5 Reasons to Choose Chalet Tissières
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
Pool and Spa
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
Pets are not allowed.
- Ski Storage
Food & Drink
- Packed Lunches
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport Shuttle
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Daily Housekeeping
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Chamonix - Plan de l'Aiguille Ski Lift 1.9 miles
- Chamonix - Planpraz Ski Lift 1.9 miles
- Crystal Museum Chamonix 2.1 miles
- Chamonix Ski School 2.1 miles
- Chamonix Casino 2.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Glacier des Bossons Ski Lift 2.1 miles
- The Step Into the Void 2.8 miles
- Mont Blanc 4.9 miles
- Skyway Monte Bianco 8.2 miles
- Courmayeur Cable car 10.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- le Vert Cafe/bar 0.9 miles
- Super U Supermarket 1.2 miles
- Chamonix Market 1.9 miles
- le Tremplin Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Lac Gaillands Lake 0.9 miles
- Acro Parc at Gaillands Mountain 0.9 miles
- Bellevue Ski lift 1.6 miles
- Aiguille du Midi Ski lift 1.6 miles
- Bossons chair lift Ski lift 0 miles
- L'Arve River 0.3 miles
4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Pointe Isabelle has a location score of 9.4
During the winter, the following services are available at an extra charge, and they are offered if you book your room at an half-board included rate. Please contact the property directly for further information, contact details can be found on the booking confirmation:
- Welcome champagne, afternoon cakes/nibbles/drinks
- Cheese board, bread and soup for late evening arrivals
- In-valley transfers to and from the ski slopes. This service is available every day between 9:00 - 10:00 and 16:00 - 17:00 except on Wednesday to any of the ski stations within the Chamonix valley.
- A bus pass for the local ski shuttles, stopping a short walk from the Chalet
- A 3-course evening meal, available every day, except on Wednesday
- Afternoon snacks and glass of mulled wine, tea or coffee, available every day, except on Wednesday
- In-house ski and snowboard rental equipment, delivery and fitting service
- Shared or private Geneva Airport transfers
- Linen, towels, bathrobes and free toiletries.
- Shuttle service to the town until 22:00
Please note that the hot tub is only used during the winter season from 20 December onwards until 30 April, from 8:00 until 23:00, or if you exclusively rent the chalet in summer for a minimum of 3 nights. If you reserve individual rooms, only the breakfast will be included.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 221 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: