Ok I am not that kind of difficult person who travels with luxury. I am a very reasonable person regarding facilities in hotel. But I felt I have to write something after my stay in this hotel.
Me and my friend were both shocked to see the room, bearing in mind that it has 2 stars:
- the room is incredibally ugly, simple and old (no wardrobe/fridge/bin...)
- The duvets have no cover, they looked VERY dirty
- the matress and the duvets were so unconfortable that I felt I was wrapped in plastic the whole nights. I woke up every half an hour with sweat. It was H O R R I B L E. And imagine, the duvet cannot be washed and were used like this for the past years (discusting).
- the bed is a double bed but so small even for me and my friend, we are both tiny girls.
- I talked to the staff the second in the morning about the duvet problem, and they simply replied me 'I didn't buy them, it's the company who bought them, I can change for you, but every duvet is the same.'
- The wifi didn't work
Well to be fare, it's cheap. But I really don't understand how come they get 2 stars. The room is nothing like in the photos. ALL the cheap yougth hostels that I stayed all over the world have better facilities than this one!
The only good thing about the hotel is that it's close to the train station - 5 min walk