- Wi-Fi times out quickly.
- Lifts were busy/full most of time, but stairs were Ok,
- My wife hand bag was pick pocketed in the area (unfortunately very normal in Paris, and to make it worse the mobile inside the bag contains all trip photos and videos)
- Walking distance from RER,
- across the street from Val D'europe entrance (with a VIP card at hotel reception that provides you with additional 10 % discount at most of the shop),
- infront of Disney bus Station 1st stop (which gives you a chance to find empty space for babies strollers), in addition to availability of discounted tickets at hotel reception (saves you both time and money), I do recommend the 3 days for price of 2 for both parks (an optimal duration to cover games and shows in both parks)
Great breakfast that matches every taste (cereals, jams, boiled / scrambled eggs, cheese collection, chicken sausage, croissant and chocolate patte, yogurt, ...) although the hotel was super busy but the staff were super efficient,