- Location is a bit isolated. You need to drive to nearly all
- the rooms are REALLY small - at least ours was. We are talking the size of a cheap hotel room in NYC. The rooms were well-decorated, but there was barely room to fit our suitcases in the room.
- the evening receptionist was unhelpful. She told us that Hotel Europa restaurant did not serve after nine (it was a few minutes after) and told us that only place on Quiberon that was open for dinner after 9pm was a casino nearby. Thankfully we did our own research and found a lovely place to go instead. There were lots of places open, as well. (Btw, when we returned from our dinner, there were people still eating at the restaurant. I would suggest a bit more flexibility in the restaurant schedule since the hotel is further out than some.
- the view of the sea is lovely, but just know that the parking lot is in front of the hotel, so you get a view of the parking lot, as well as the sea.
- Hotel was right on the beach ( though separated by a road)
- Good wi-fi connection
- fully renovated and updated hotel, including lobby, bedrooms, baths. It's much nicer on the inside than the outside.
- free parking, large lot
- very clean