For us the main problems resulted out of disappointment and a misalignment with our expectations in general.
- Rooms are small as per Paris standards, but that was fine for us since we did not really spend too much time in the room.
- Toilettes are separated from the bathroom. So, inside the room the toilette and the bathroom are located in two different smaller rooms. This was a problem, because if you need to go to the toilette in the middle of the night, there is no way you are not going to wake up your fellow traveller. You need to close one door and open another and walk around in the room to do that.
- There is an Apple TV, which I think might be available for use as a computer? That was slightly noisy during the night, like in sleep mode, so not absolutely noisy, but this was disturbing for us.
- The receptionists were trying to be helpful and friendly; they answer all questions and smile constantly, but in our opinion some of that was forced and not always genuine and effective really.
- We went down to the spa to see where it was and how it was and thought it was smaller than it seemed in the pictures. We were told that there was a steam room, but we saw only the Turkish hammam. Maybe this is the steam room. In the end we could not use the spa anyway since it was not open before 9 am in the morning.
- The halls, on the floors where the rooms are, are really dark and lights are automatic. In the evening when you are walking to your room this can be a bit bothering and scary really.
- When we went down to get coffee or breakfast, there was no one available in the bar/terrace area to ask for anything. We ended up going out for our morning coffee, which was a shame because the terrace seemed nice and we might have wanted to enjoy a cup of coffee in the terrace.
The location of the hotel is not bad; it was a neighborhood we wanted to be located in. However, it may not be ideal for all travellers as proximity to some of the more touristy areas + airport transfers are not the easiest. The hotel is said to have a transfer service though, which may be appealing to some travellers. We did not use it. It seems like this is a newer hotel, which was a plus for us. It was mostly modern and clean. WiFi worked without disruptions.