The wifi reception is very poor, but that's something I don't
really mind. Could be a problem for people wishing to work online in
1. The cleanliness of the house.
2. The amenities present in the house: dish washer, microwave, plenty of dishes/glasses/cutlery..., toaster, barbecue (+ accessories), even a hairdryer (I've never seen that before in a 'gite')!
3. Comfortable bedrooms, modern and practical bathroom.
4. The location: in a quiet village, not too far from Mont Saint-Michel, Saint-Malo, Cancale, Dinan, ... A car is very necessary, though.
5. The information leaflets present in the house. This way, we for instance discovered a beautiful hike we surely never would have done otherwise.
Overall, we had a very, very nice stay here and we would like to recommend this place to other travellers in Brittany!