Luckily we were not obese as an obese person could not have effectively used the toilet, sink, or shower (or for that matter fit on the bed.
1) god the room was small
2) staff were not helpful (it took ~an hour and constant calls to receive two pillows for the bed late at night when we could have been sleeping. Eventually we gave up on them arriving and were woken by a knock at the door)
3) Its very expensive for what you get
4) the bathroom door did not close
5) the AC was useless
6) The sheets were not terribly clean
7) the pillows sucked
8) there was no space to store any luggage (I suppose this is due to the "closet-style" motif they were trying to pull off)
9) it smelled a bit funky
Location was good
WiFi Worked (this should be a given but at this place, take what you can get)
The rooftop patio was ok - Although there was no one up there it might be nice if you are travelling as a group to unwind.