not a bad experience at all.
just some constructive criticism.
some things in the room might be attended to,
1. lighting in bathroom could be more user friendly. difficult to do hair and make-up.
2. bathroom could use shelves to put face and hair products.
3. the little metal cap on one of the sink faucets was missing.
4. the stopper in the sink did not work up and down (closed and open)
5. all the draperies were getting a bit droopy and worn looking. there were no pull sticks attached to open and close them.
and they did not want to close completely.
6. instructions for the coffee maker would be helpful.
7. lighting could have been brighter
in the bedroom.
8. carpet might have been a bit more thoroughly vacuumed. (however, the room was clean and the bathroom was clean). but the wood work was rather dusty, dirty. I noticed this because I had opened the window, it rained, so I wiped up the drops on the floor under the window and along the molding. it was not clean.
I stayed in an hotel twice in Bordeaux a week or so earlier in my trip and the room each time was very clean everywhere. so I am just making this comparison.
8. and I am just curious how the class ware and coffee cups are washed. do they come up from the kitchen or does the maid do them in the room?
it is good to know they are sanitized.
I do hope you realize that this is positive constructive input.
I very much enjoyed my stay with you for all the good reasons I stated.
I will return when I plan another stay in Paris.
you are far from the noise and tourists and craziness from downtown Paris.
for me Paris was getting very difficult.
I think I have found a very nice oasis in your comfortable Le Jardin de Neuilly.
great staff is helpful, pleasant and friendly, quiet!, garden view from breakfast room was lovely, my request for a quiet garden room was honored, neighborhood is upscale, safe and has good shops and good restaurants close by, park 2 blocks down the street for walks and relaxing, metro 3 blocks away.