눉* pretty small bathroom in our room, but everything there you need (great shower, bathrobes, ...)
* would be lovely to offer an "official" half board service (it was only on request and not always available)
* Speaking French is not a must, but helps a lot!
* W-Lan works best near the router, not always available in the rooms
* Location is pretty much in the middle of nothing, initially pretty hard to find, car is a must
눇* stupendous old mansion, beautifully renovated (very modern inside, very comfortable beds, beautiful details everywhere)
* very welcoming and helpful staff (!!), even if there might be problems, they resolve everything straight away, always trying to make you as happy and satisfied! We felt treated like members of a family, wonderful!
* amazing and very fresh breakfast, with yummy surprises every day (tarte de pommes, crepes, waffles, ...), fresh fruit and home-made marmalade, croissants; they even go and buy special cheese / ham, if you like it
* real family feeling - breakfast is served on one long table, and soon you get involved in interesting chats with others guest, we really enjoyed this!
* perfectly located to see jewels like Saint Remy de Provence, Avignon, Pont du Gard, mountain villages and lavender fields of Luberon, Aix-en-Provence etc. (nothing farer than 1 hour driving time)
* nice swimming pool area with hot tub, lots of games you can take to play outdoor and indoor (billiard, chess, petanque, croquet)
OVERALL: a beautiful and peaceful place to spend some days of your vacation, much more than an ordinary B&B