Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
15 Rue De Suffren, 11100 Narbonne, France – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
33 properties in Narbonne
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
228 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Hôtel Le Régent's staff speaks: French, Spanish, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Food & Drink
Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 6 per day.
Non-smoking Rooms, Heating, All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
French, Spanish, English
2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 5 per person per night in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 10 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 228 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
On the outskirts of Narbonne, this low-cost hotel is just over a quarter mile from the Parc des Expositions and 2 miles from the center of town.
Score from 276 reviews Review score
Located in the centre of Narbonne, just 600 metres from the train station, Appart’City Narbonne offers modern self-catering studios with wired internet access. Narbonne Beach is a 20-minute drive...
Score from 1057 reviews Good
Hotel des Poètes is located in the heart of Béziers and only 220 yards away from the train station and overlooks the Parc des Poètes.
Score from 161 reviews Good
Set in the centre of Béziers, this air-conditioned hotel with a 24-hour reception is located 900 metres from the train station. Free Wi-Fi is provided in public areas and luggage storage is possible.
Score from 236 reviews Good
The lady at the reception was very nice and did her best to make TV work reasonably. Location was as expected.
TV and telephone didn´t work, bathroom in poor condition, toilet flushing without stopping. Rooms need to be painted and bedcovers renewed.
In the end the lady showed up on 7:15 in the morning and as I was so upset - see below - she said that I would not pay anything which is fine.
The hotel was closed. I was alone. There was a lick in the bathroom. No one made the bed or gave me new towels. The lady had a private problem but she did not send anyone.
Very pleasant welcome and ambiance. Helpful receptionist. Quiet area.
Owner is very helpful and speaks English but is happy to use French if you wish to.
Don't forget to turn the radiator on if it's November! ;-)
Extremely welcoming and helpful proprietor. Easy walking distance to town. Lots happening as it was a 3 day festival. We were only using Narbonne as an overnight stop-over, but I would have been happy to stay there a few days.
Internet connection was weak.
+ Very fast Internet connection + close to city center + friendly and helpfull staff
- there were hairs on the pillows - sanitary facillities were old and in a very bad state
- good location (close to the city centre) - free wifi - friendly lady at the reception desk but she was almost never there
- uncomfortable bed and pillows - small and uncomfortable room - room not properly cleaned - nobody ever came into the room to clean it and we stayed for 3 nights - we weren't given clean towels every day - not enough toilet paper - reception closed for the most hours of the day - very expensive for what it is - it's the worst 2-star hotel i've ever stayed at
- the lady at the reception desk (I think she is the owner) is friendly and polite - good location, 5 mins away from the Cathedral, restaurants, shops (on foot)
- the worst 2-star hotel I've ever stayed at (I think that it doesn't have the facilities and service that a 2-star hotel should have) - it is too expensive (55 euros per night for two persons) for what it is - very small and uncomfortable room - old and cheap furniture - uncomfortable pillows - very small bathroom - dirty: the room wasn't cleaned very well before our arrival (e.g. I saw a pair of socks under the bed, probably forgotten by previous guests, and hair all over the room) - we stayed there for 3 nights and nobody ever came in to clean the room or take the rubbish out from the bathroom so we had to take the rubbish out on our own - we weren't given clean towels every day - not enough toilet paper - no air condition - most of the times, there's nobody at the reception so we weren't able to ask for what we needed
Room had odor, moved to new room just a bit better but still not acceptable
Same as above
The lady at the front desk (i think it was the owner) was very polite. The hotel is situated near the center, a 10 minutes walk. Parking in front of the hotel, ob the street, is free.
Our room, with Access to the roof-terrace, has not really beeing cleand up before our arrival. There was a lot of dust everywhere (and not the dust from 2 days). At the wardrobe you could still see the hand and fingerprints from the precedent guests. In the shower was quiet a lot of mould, even at the shower curtain.
friendly staff, quiet
far from the center and railway station, need a car
Warm reception. Good location. Very quiet, interior and exterior.
We've negotiated with thousands of hotels to get the very best deals. We call them Secret Deals and they only last for a limited time.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favorite destinations to receive personalized deals.
Don't worry – your email address is safe with us. We'll never share your private information and you can unsubscribe at any time.