Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Most often used by people in the United States
52 rue Louis Rolland, 92120 Montrouge – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
8 properties in Montrouge
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
233 verified reviews
We speak your language
Le Victor Hugo's staff speaks: French
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Food & Drink
Bar, Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
1:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Free! One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
Free! One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 15 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the credit cards for more info.
Based on 233 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
The ibis Paris Porte D’Orleans is in the south of Paris, a 10-minute walk from Porte d’Orleans Metro Station.
Score from 503 reviews Good
Le Florus is located in the centre of Montrouge, just 200 metres from Mairie de Montrouge Metro Station. It offers modern accommodation, a restaurant, a bar and free Wi-Fi access throughout.
Score from 120 reviews Good
Just 2 miles from Charles De Gaulle Airport, this low-cost hotel features grounds with a terrace. It has a 24 hour front desk and offers soundproof guest rooms with an LCD TV.
Score from 1283 reviews Good
This hotel is located in the town of Montrouge, a 15-minute walk from Châtillon – Montrouge Metro station. Résidence Molière offers rooms with a kitchenette and free Wi-Fi access.
Score from 54 reviews Review score
Location is convenient, and the staff is helpful.
Wifi is sometimes slow, but basically workable.
lovely comfortable bed, not far from the tube and the market, wired internet for laptop, daily cleaning, friendly staff
- no lift - for check in go to the restaurant (same owner I believe) as the hotel door is always closed. When I phoned the number telling that we are at the door for a check in - girl said she doesn't speak Englese, I had to ask people from the street to speak over the phone, - no glasses in the room. When we took two glasses from the bar in the restaurant downstairs, we succeed, but glasses disappeared next day after cleaning, so we had to go down and ask for glasses again - Wifi is weak But overall nice place, near the market and the tube. Would go there again
Convenience to Metro, Church and Laundromat; safe neighbourhood with many shops.
No lift; no shelter from the rain to the room we were given.
- literally a 1 minute walk to the metro - baker's shop (boulangerie) just across the road - mini fridge, TV - plenty of towels - windows block the outside noise very well indeed - shower had excellent water flow and was very clean; better than some 4 star hotels - daily cleaning - one of the receptionists speaks fluent English, although she wasn't there at all times. Even helped us with the food menu. - the staff were very concerned when we reported a problem and did everything they could to sort it out to our satisfaction
- no hairdryer in the room - no kettle; coffee downstairs is 3 euros each - could hear the neighbours flipping pages while reading - fortunately they didn't stay up too late! - keychain is so huge and heavy you won't want it in your pocket - it was too hot to sleep with the windows shut, and too noisy to leave them open (road noise) - no nice cafes around (but a supermarket close enough)
The location of the Hotel is very good. The staff is really supportive and quick.
No one in the hotel staff speak English but you can use google translate as they can read French.
Location is great, near the train line into central Paris. Quiet area and a lot cheaper than central Paris hotels.
My husband got bitten all over by bedbugs (room 15). Hotel staff argued that it couldn't have been bedbugs, must have been a mosquito. Definitely no mosquitoes that night. They did buy us some bite cream, and after some arguing changed our room. 2nd night we had no problem. They also gave us a bottle of wine as we left. However, they never apologised for our terrible nights sleep. Helps if you can speak French when staying here.
Location is perfect. Staff are nice.
Would be better if they provide hair dryer and kettle.
None of the staff speaks English.
Old-school suburban brasserie with rooms; clean, friendly welcome, fast wifi. Montrouge is surprisingly nice. The Line 4 extension makes it handy for central Paris. More character than a chain place. Fine for a stopover.
Furnishings a bit tired; not cheap for somewhere so far outside the Periph', but okay.
Wifi was very very bad
the hotel is located very close to the metro stop, decent room and appeared clean. theres a TV and bathroom is a bit small but average I suppose for price and rating. very basic ....I guess it could be a bit cheaper to be value for money. staff seems friendly but communication can be challenging
theres no lift, or air conditioning & cant open window for air as facing the main road so gets pretty hot during warm weather. unfortunately only 1 staff speaks english so communicating is challenging if shes not there. hotel is located above bar/ bistro and no proper lobby for info, also not sure how you would check in if arriving late after bar closed?
Excellent atmosphere , staff, food and facilities. It is comfy and everything you need is there. It s more like a family run place and it gives all the charms of a quiet environment and helpful staff.
The only downside and a minor one was the buffet for breakfast. No that much choice.
Stones throw away from the metro station. Lot's of stores and bakery near by. Calm and peaceful area.I felt safe as actually in other part of Paris. To sum up, I wouldn't recommend this hotel for a long stay, only a night or two.
1. Our room was on the 3rd floor and Wi-fi signal was very poor. Couldn't use the internet at all. 2. Walls are made of "cupboard". You can hear easily what your neighbours do. 3. The heating system is only in the bedroom, there is no one in the bathroom. I had a shower not only with a soap but with goosebumps too. 4. Staff don't speak English. 5. There wasn't a hair drier in our room and we had to wait 30 minutes before we were supplied.
Very friendly staffs, Very very delicious foods
the staff the cleaness
it was october, it wasn't warm inside
very frienldy. Coffe in bar is excellent. Breakfast very simple a la francais, but all right for a few days. (or dont take breakfast but just coffee/tea and eat somewhere else... Recommended hotel. I will come back. Thanks!!
Free parking around hotel is a little problem: be aware and ask the hotel where you can park and where not !! Very important.
Very kind staff, clean room, close to metro
Friendly staff. Convenient to metro. Nice part of town.
- Next to the new metro station Mairie de Montrouge - supermarket and restaurants around - no complications and efficient check in/out - the bed was comfy - the room was clean - for a Parisian hotel of that category, the room was relatively big and renovated
- Thin walls, a bit noisy - the lightening and decoration could be improved in the room (a bit gloomy) - for hygienical reasons I don't like carpet floor in hotels - the bedspread had some discreet stains on the inside
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!