Les Chalets de Pertuis
691 Chemin des Martins, 38380 Saint-Laurent-du-Pont, France – Great location - show map
|× 6||Chalet (6 Adults)|
5 Reasons to Choose Les Chalets de Pertuis
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- BBQ Facilities
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Non-smoking Rooms
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Essarts Gondola 4.8 miles
- La Combe de l'Ours Ski Lift 4.9 miles
- La Scia Ski Lift 5.4 miles
- Télésiège du Charmant Som 5.9 miles
- Plateau des Petites Roches Ski School 8.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Aiguebelette Lake 10.9 miles
- Grenoble Charmeil Golf Course 11.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Intermarché Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Jeudi matin Market 0.5 miles
- Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Cafe/bar 0.5 miles
- Le Guiers River 0.6 miles
- St Pierre de Chartreuse Ski lift 6.2 miles
4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
4:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Hotel d'Angleterre Grenoble Hyper-Centre has a location score of 9.4
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 78 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: