눉- We wanted accommodation for 4 people - the apartment we got was spacious, but maybe not set up for this number - i.e. bathroom off the main bedroom that everyone had to use. Not too much of an issue for a short stay though.
- Location means that you need a car - no shops etc. in Conas (but then, Pezenas is not far).
- Kitchen was quite dated with odd assortment of cooking equipment - I couldn't see that making food would be easy, but then with such great restaurants in the general area this is not much of a problem!
눇- Roland, the owner, was genuinely friendly and helpful during our stay, and this is what made the difference. He went out of his way to make us feel welcome.
- The accommodation is full of character - quite quirky and totally different from an anonymous hotel chain.
- It is very close to the main road, and Pezenas, but felt very tucked away - a perfect location for exploring the area in any direction.
- I thought the breakfast was top quality - good coffee, fantastic cheeses, croissants, fresh bread etc.