Les Jardins de Mozart
540 avenue Max Juvenal, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France – Great location - show map
|Package Standard Studio (2 Adults) with Parking|
|Studio (2 Adults)|
|Two-Room Apartment (4 Adults)|
|× 6||Three-Room Apartment (6 Adults)|
6 Reasons to Choose Les Jardins de Mozart
201 properties in Aix-en-Provence
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 10 per day.
Area Info Great location 8.9 – Show map
- Cité du Livre Library 0.1 miles
- Cours Mirabeau 0.4 miles
- Caumont Art Centre 0.4 miles
- Aix-en-Provence Town Hall 0.4 miles
- Greffe Commercial Court Aix-en-Provence 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Sciences Po Aix University 0.5 miles
- Aix-Marseille III University Paul Cezanne 0.6 miles
- Aix-en-Provence Congress Centre 0.7 miles
- Aix-en-Provence Tribunal de Grande Instance - Court House 0.7 miles
- Centre Schuman Aix-Marseille University 0.8 miles
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Sejours & Affaires Aix-en-Provence Mirabeau has a location score of 9.2
- Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 12:00 and from 15:00 to 18:00
- Wednesday from 09:00 to 12:00
- Closed on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
Three days before your arrival, you will receive an email containing all the information to access your room even outside opening hours. Please contact the property if you haven't received this email.
Please note that a EUR 250 damages deposit will be requested for stays of longer than 1 week. This may be used to charge for any damages incurred to the accommodation during your stay.
Guests are asked to clean the kitchen upon their departure and to take the bins out.
The property will change linen for stays of a week, or upon request at the reception.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 464 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: