Well, this hotel is well over its expiry date! The price / quality relation is completely gone. This 4 star hotel I would place in the category; " not more worth then a 2 star hotel" and I have seen even those better then this.
Rooms are old fashion
Bath rooms are a disaster;
- Drill holes all over the place,
- Toilet moving around,
- Sink orange plastic marble (from the 1950's)
- Bathtub, pained and the pain peeling off, the rail off the bathtub curtain is in the middle of the bathtub, so you have 40 cm to stand behind it (effectively it sticks on you when showering and you want to use it),
- Under the sink and behind to toilet gray wooden boxes to hide the misery,
- Marble tiles broken.
The room, old gray furniture, spring mantras (back pain next morning and poor sleep), No at all as shown on the pictures on the internet.
Hallway at room level, Tissue + big stain on the floor at arrival, next morning tissue gone stain still their.
Outdoor swimming pool available, but looks abandoned, so no one wants to go inside.
Comment from the receptionist, when I asked for a room that was less dated; " they are all the same (Not like on the internet pictures?) and the hotel will be remodeled in November 2015.
Well then I feel I was sold the price of a 4 star (As indicated by the shield at the entrance) but they gave me less value then a 2 star.
- Breakfast is good.
- Place of the hotel is next to the Railway station.
- In theory all 4 star facilities are available (but not operational).
- Clean in the room.