눉1. Room - is very-very tiny, I would say even claustrophobic.
Separate beds are narrow.
Only 2 tiny rack to store personal things, and no place store normal size travelling bag.
2. There was a refurbishing in some rooms, so beds and carpets were placed in the corridors, so for the first day we had to step over in order to get into room.
3. Wi-Fi supports only 3 handhelds, so basically we were 2 professionals, each of us had 1 smartphone and 1 laptop, but we could use only 3 connections (while we need 4). When Wi-Fi disconnected (for example in elevator), than to use it again, we had to put login and password, and password was really hard to remember.
4. Selection of food during breakfast wasn't great (eggs, yogurt, sausages, omelette, bread, orange juice, tea, coffee and 2 types of cereals - and that's all).
눇1. Hotel is just 5 minutes from Paris event centre. So it's very convenient, if you have an event there
2. Hotel is just 2 min. walk from Porte de la Villette metro station, so it's easy to use a metro for going around Paris.
3. Reception stuff is very helpful on providing feedback on inquiries.