1. We were not there for the amenities, but we did miss fridge and microwave. The room was small - of course at that price. There was one chair, but there was hardly space to use it. We did all of our sitting on the bed.
2. The wifi required persistence. It faded completely at times.
1. The location is absolutely out of this world! Walking distance from the train station (with wheeled luggage) and just 100 meters from a wonderful beach, it was our choice of all area hotels when we booked. We were on the side away from the street, anyway the street is one-way and not very busy. We found it quiet and peaceful inside.
We were thrilled with the Indian restaurant next door, the pizza parlor on the corner, the place on the beach with the lovely entrecote - all affordable. And quality coffee at Mickey D's 2 blocks away.
2. The staff - every one we saw - were wonderful, friendly but not intrusive. Hats off to reception manager Carole, also the cleaning people; they did good work every day of our 2 weeks there.
3. The air conditioning was quiet and effective.
4. We liked the bed. Nothing fancy - box springs and foam mattress - but not too hard or soft. The linens were very nice.
5. I have to mention that we found it a blessing that there was an elevator. Not that two flights of stairs is so much, but if you have pulmonary problems such a minor thing can make a big difference in your overall experience!