Hôtel Renoir Montparnasse
39 rue de Montparnasse, 14th arr., 75014 Paris, France – Great location - show map – Subway Access
|Double or Twin Room|
|Double Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)|
6 Reasons to Choose Hôtel Renoir Montparnasse
4254 properties in Paris
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 28 per day.
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Dry Cleaning
- Business Center
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room Service
- Soundproof Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
Area Info – Great location - show map
- La Coupole restaurant 0.1 miles
- Vavin Metro Station 0.1 miles
- Creation Market 0.1 miles
- Edgar Quinet Metro Station 0.1 miles
- Montparnasse Bienvenüe Metro Station 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks Nearby
- Notre Dame Cathedral 1.3 miles
- Louvre 1.3 miles
- Opéra Bastille 2.1 miles
- Arc de Triomphe 2.6 miles
- Sacré-Coeur 3.2 miles
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Any additional children or adults are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
- Please note that the credit card used for the reservation will be asked upon check-in and it must belong to the guest checking in.
- If the reservation will be paid by your employer, please bring with you the company's ID paper, a photocopy of the credit card used at the time of booking, a photocopy of the company manager's ID and a letter authorizing the hotel to debit the credit card.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 713 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: