Res Port St.Ange
Annibal Appartment 36, Residence Port St. Ange 3, 66420 Le Barcarès, France – Show map
|Apartment with Sea View|
6 Reasons to Choose Res Port St.Ange
77 properties in Le Barcarès
Manage your bookings online
109,010,000 independent reviews
This host will welcome you in English
Booking is safe
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Wine glasses
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Alarm clock
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Body soap
- Walk-in Shower
- Toilet paper
- Dining area
- Sitting area
Media & Technology
- Flat-screen TV
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Sofa bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Tile/Marble floor
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Private pool
Pool and Spa
- Fence Around Pool
- Private Beach Area
- Mini Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Tennis Court
- Private apartment in building
Outdoor & View
- Garden view
- Sea view
- Car Rental
- Bicycle Rental
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Designated Smoking Area
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
Area Info – Show map
- Stade Gilbert Brutus 9.4 miles
- Perpignan Convention Centre 9.7 miles
- Perpignan Town Hall 10.1 miles
- Chamber of Commerce 10.3 miles
- University of Perpignan 10.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Saint-Cyprien Golf Course 11.2 miles
The Pyrenees (12.4 miles)
The Mediterranean (0 miles)
Le Front de Mer (0.4 miles)
Super U (0.4 miles)
Local Market (0.4 miles)
Le Barka (0.2 miles)
La Cabane A Cactus (0.2 miles), Le Pinede (0.2 miles), Le Vin sur Vin (0.2 miles)
Le Bateau du Lydia (0.9 miles)
2:30 PM - 9:00 PM
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Please note that the 30% deposit is due via bank transfer. The remaining 70% balance payment should be paid one month before check-in via bank transfer.
Please note that the security deposit of EUR 250 is due in cash or cheque upon arrival.
Bed linen and towels are not included. Guests can bring their own or rent them on site for the following fees:
- Bed linen: EUR 10 Euros per person per stay
- Large towels: EUR 4 per person per stay
- Medium towels: EUR 2 per person per stay
PayPal and bank transfer are accepted methods of payment.
Please inform Res Port St.Ange of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
A security deposit of EUR 250 is required upon arrival for incidental charges. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
No review score yet...
We need at least 5 reviews before we can calculate a review score. If you book and review your stay, you can help Res Port St.Ange meet this goal.