눉* Important! The rooms are NOT air-conditioned. The nights were very hot and that interfered our sleep. Opening the windows brought mosquito into the room because there are no window nets.
* The pool is open until 19:00, which is too early if you wish to take a swim after a day trip.
* There is no curtain in the shower...
* The hotel does not provide soap and a sponge for cleaning dishes in the kitchen. I advise you bring them with you.
눇We spent 7 nights in this lovely hotel (25-June-2015, 2 parents and 2 teenagers). The place used to be a beautiful ancient farmhouse. Today, it is a well maintained hotel which keeps the unique relaxed atmosphere of the picturesque town of Bergheim. The hotel has an indoor pool and hot tub, the water was warm. A restaurant is also available, but we didn't eat there. Free public parking is available outside the town walls just 5 minutes' walk away from the hotel.
Nearby, there is also a grocery store where you can buy fresh baguettes in the morning.
We had a nice suite containing one bedroom with double bed and seating area with sofa bed and fully equipped kitchenette (refrigerator, dishwasher, electronic stove, coffee maker, plates, pots and more).
* The location is perfect for day trips in Alsace and also in Black-Forest.
* Bergheim is very beautiful and picturesque. Not lively as the other towns on the wine route, quiet and sleepy.
* The staff was friendly and helpful.