Hotel Suites Unic Renoir Saint-Germain
56 bis, rue du Montparnasse, 14th arr., 75014 Paris, France – Show map – Subway Access
|Suite (2 Adults)|
|Duplex Suite (2 adults)|
|Suite (3 Adults)|
|Suite (4 Adults)|
|+||Suite (5 Adults)|
6 Reasons to Choose Hotel Suites Unic Renoir Saint-Germain
3899 properties in Paris
Manage your bookings online
371 independent reviews
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 28 per day.
- Room Service
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Dry Cleaning
- Ironing Service
- Business Center
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Soundproof Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Designated Smoking Area
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 55 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
- Please note that the credit card used for the reservation will be asked upon check-in and it must belong to the guest checking in.
- If the reservation will be paid by your employer, please bring with you the company's ID paper, a photocopy of the credit card used at the time of booking, a photocopy of the company manager's ID and a letter authorizing the hotel to charge the credit card.