1) We had no wifi in the room. The router is in the middle of the hallway, while our room was the last (309) on the floor. Within an hour after we checked in, I asked the young lady from reception to check other possible rooms to move. Raising her voice she literally replied that we don't pay for wifi service in this hotel, it's given public right that we have and if we have bad reception, it's our problem hotel will not solve. Later that evening she apologized for her tone reasoning with a bad day she had and said she'll check rooms the next day. The next day at 11 am when we got back from the beach, she met us and said that they tried to knock at our room regarding the new room, but we were not there, so they gave away this room. They never tried to call my mobile phone mentioned in the booking that I had with me and which would resolve the problem. So during all stay we didn't have internet in the room.
2) There are very limited parking slots available and hotel staff also occupies them. We did not pre-book the parking in advance, so on the first night reception said their parking is fully booked, but as of next day we can park in the hotel parking. On the first night we parked right around the corner of the hotel at a big Interparking garage for 16 euro for 24h (hotel charges 19 euro). Next day the reception confirmed the parking availability, we arrived there at 6-7pm and there were no places left. The reception offered us to block the car of the hotel manager, and give to the reception our car keys, so that they reparked our car when the manager decides to leave (tonight/tomorrow/when they do not know). Same happened the next evening that we needed to leave car keys at reception for unlimited time, because parking was full, and manager's car occupied the slot. We didn't feel comfortable that our car was in hands of unknown people from reception for unlimited time.
1) great location: 10' walk to the beach, restaurants, market.
2) clean rooms, the cleaning is done daily
3) price (105 euro) is comparatively good for Cannes.