1) Baby's cot was a joke - it was not possible to put a child in it
- it was just a thin cover over the metallic rails of the bed.
2) smoking by the pool. There is a sign that says that people are forbidden to smoke and drink from glass at the pool area - did not matter, people were still smoking and drinking. I pointed this out to the staff, they did nothing.
3) be sure to take with you your own shampoo and conditioner for the hair - they have a bottle of shower gel/shampoo (2 in 4) in the bath, but I do not know any normal woman, who would wash her hair with the product like this.
5) they gave us (family of 4) ONE room card. If you take this card out of the special box in the room, the electricity switches off. So if one of us wanted to go to the pool with kids (you had to use the card to get in), other one had to stay locked in the room in the dark.
6) internet very weak.
7) room smelled and the smell did not go away even after the whole day of open window.
8) the pool is much smaller than in the pictures, and it is not suitable for the kids below 10 years, or they have to be very good swimmers. Definitely not for the babies.
Definitely not a 4 star hotel, I would give maybe 2 stars and only because of the restaurant.
Bed was comfortable. Food in the restaurant very good, but service
members should concentrate more on their work - they forgot the order
for the kids, forgot to bring the menu... Breakfast was very good,